Tuesday, July 3, 2012

So much love

"Yeah, I'm not too big on possessions either," my husband continued a conversation we were having as he headed out our hotel room door for a moment. He turned around, pointed at me and mouthed "Except for you."

I still had the biggest grin on my face when he joined me in the bed a few minutes later.



His hand squeezed gently at my throat as he kissed me with enough heat to make me kick and whine. Desire flooded through me but the need to be silent made me try to pull away, to ameliorate the intensity. His other hand pulled me close to him. "Can't get away, I've got you," he whispered as he squeezed a little harder, making my breathing slightly more difficult, emphasizing the power he has over me. "And I will take you." I writhed and a long soft moan emerged from my constricted throat into his questing mouth as he kissed me again. "When I feel you're ready to be taken."



"My fuck toy," he said, his hands on my head pushing my face further onto his cock. "My fuck face. This is all you're good for, isn't it?" he rasped, his voice thick with passion. "To have your face impaled by my cock." The words struck me full on as they were intended and I squirmed all around, my face held against his cock the only part of me that didn't move. I would have screamed with the intense arousal his words generated in me but with the word "impaled" he shoved my head harder onto him, filling any available opening with his engorged shaft. His words instead were met by silence and my throat and tongue and lips working to pleasure him. I continued squirming, tossing, so aroused that I couldn't bear it.



"You want me to come down your throat, don't you?" he asked me as I bobbed my head on his cock with all the energy and desire he had generated in me to this point. I moaned my positive response. "Maybe I'll still come down your throat after I fuck your pussy, if you're lucky," he said. "Turn over."



"My fuck toy. My fuck hole. Mine," he whispered into my ear as he rocked into me.

"It's so hard to be quiet," I panted. At least when he was in my mouth I had something blocking my noise. He slid his finger, slick with my juices, into my mouth and I sucked it gratefully, little gasps and whimpers escaping around it. He kept talking into my ear, and then he was filling me with his seed, hot pulses pumping into me.

"You didn't come down my throat," I whispered as his finger slid out of my mouth.

"You can still suck my cock," he suggested.

I slid down his body and cleaned his softening cock with my mouth, thoroughly. I was whimpering by the time I was finished, and I humped against his hip when I moved up next to him. "Do you want me to touch you there?" he asked me.

I humped toward him again. "Oh yes, please," I whispered.

"Come on then," he said, waiting for me to open my legs. His fingers found their way inside me and he slowly fucked me with his hand.

After a time his mouth fixed on my nipple and started sucking it hard, biting into it. "Oh, fuck," I whispered, "that hurts a lot. But you can do whatever you want with me," I said. As I spoke I he bit harder, his fingers worked inside me faster, and my own words drove me higher. "You can hurt me as much as you like and I'll be a good," I moaned, "quiet... fuck toy." He bit even harder into me and moved his fingers faster and I was coming, my body writhing into him, my brain exploding with the pleasure of being his. A louder moan escaped me and I bit my lip to contain it.

"Maybe not so quiet," I whispered against his chest, kissing everywhere my lips could reach as he snuggled me into his arms.




I have no time to write it all, so here are the "good parts."

We're having a wonderful vacation.

22 comments:

  1. There is something that always strikes me as amusing about the fact that they want to ask questions when our mouths are full :D I'm glad they do, cause the words are just as big a turn on as the actions, but it still makes me think, "it's not polite to talk with your mouth full," lol.

    Thanks for taking the time from your vacation to share the good parts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, these men, they are all just like dentists. Hee. I'll never forget being asked how things were going in school while the dentist's hand and tool was in my mouth when I was a kid.

      Delete
    2. @faerie, I think this one was orchestrated so I would be unable to make a noise at all, actually, though I could be wrong.

      Delete
  2. You see, now the word "possession" works for me, whereas "property" does not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both do quite nicely for me. :) Though the former more so than the latter.

      Delete
  3. And were they Good Indeed! Thanks for sharing and enjoy the rest of your vacation, scoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, quiet sneaky sex on vacation - my favorite kind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not so good at the being quiet part though, unfortunately. :)

      Delete
  5. Sounds like the vacation is going well? :)
    Have fun :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going swimmingly! Not as much playtime as I'd like because it's a family vacation, but we have a suite. The walls are thin, but they are THERE. :)

      Delete
  6. "Yeah, I'm not too big on possessions either,"..."Except for you."

    *sigh* Dominant men say the MOST delicious things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? You could have mopped me up off the floor.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! This was a... um.... HOT read! very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! I enjoyed reading yours quite a bit too. :)

      Delete
  8. OmG! What a post for not having time! I am all hot and bothered now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad the heat came through despite my rush! :)

      Two more days and back to the ordinary life.

      Delete
  9. Did you know that you can create short links with Shortest and get $$$$ for every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!