Thursday, November 29, 2012

The look in his eyes

Each time I think "maybe my next post will be a chatty discussion," my husband overwhelms me with sex and I must do my best to record it. Chatty discussion postponed, even though my efforts at recording this particular interlude fall far, far short of the experience. When your brain has blown a few gaskets, recall is bound to suffer.

 He likes to start with a spanking. It seems to be the dividing line between bedtime chat and sexytime fun. A reminder, perhaps, that he owns me. He does this during the day, too, randomly smacking my thigh or my calf when it's near him.

I love it.

The smacks landing on my ass were hard, but when he turned me over and started on my inner thighs I squirmed more. He mocked me as I cried out: "Are you sensitive there, girl?" and then started slapping my spread pussy.

The blows were different, not covering my whole pussy, but seeming to directly target my opening. He was spanking me between my legs, but the force of the blow - in his fingertips this time - was directed onto my opening, and I arched into each strike as if my life depended on it.

Afterward, he fingered me, deliciously. I burned and tingled while I writhed against his fingers, feeling wanton, needy, greedy. "You want me to fuck you, toy?"

"Oh yes sir," I purred.

"What if I don't want to fuck your pussy? What if I want to fuck your face instead?"

"You can," I moaned, simultaneously distressed and aroused. God, how I wanted him.

"I know I can," he whispered.




He was driving down into my face. I moaned, helplessly aroused, intolerably turned on. I sucked when I could, hauling him into me with my hands on his hips. He pulled away briefly, and I moaned for lack of him. His cock was just out of reach of my mouth. "Fuck my face, fuck my face," I begged.

He complied. His cock slid back into my mouth and filled it. "Look at you, slut. Hungry for cock," he growled as he pinned my head to the mattress. I could only moan.

The next time he pulled away, I was arching up for him, pleading with my mouth open. He slipped his thumb inside, pressing my tongue down, fucking into my open mouth with his thumb. I groaned. He kept going, and I opened my eyes, looking up into his face. His eyes burned into mine with a look I can't quite describe. Power. Power and ownership burned out of him and seared into me as he continued stroking my tongue with his thumb. If I ever had any doubt that he enjoyed what he was doing, the look in his eyes completely banished it.

I coughed, distracting us from the moment, and his cock was back in my mouth again.




When he pulled away the next time, I was still trying to recapture his cock. "Move up," he ordered.

"Nuh-uh," I complained, desperately wanting his cock back in my mouth.

"Nuh-uh?" he asked darkly, slapping me across the breast several times. "Who's in charge here?"

"You, you, you are," I managed through the moans his blows were causing, scooting up as he'd ordered.

"You sure?" he asked, his cock finding its way into my insanely wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck," I cried out. So good. So fucking good.

"That's what I'm doing, girl," he said, as he moved.  Indeed he was.

He pinned me over and over, and I arched up into him. He was bumping into my clit just exactly right, and letting me grind on him quite a lot on the downstroke. Our positions were perfect, and before long I was shaking, crying out as an orgasm overtook me, squirming on his cock as he held me in place with it.

It surprised me since that happens so very rarely. Not that I'm complaining, mind.




"I'm thinking about putting you up on that ramp. But I'll be nice. I'll let you choose which fuck hole faces me."

I shuddered as he moved away from me, resting the Liberator ramp on the bed, leading up to his cock as he stood next to the bed. I arranged myself on it facing him, sucking his cock back into my mouth, tasting myself all over him. His hands twisted in my hair, tugging on it. "Girl is still hungry for cock, isn't she?" he said, grabbing my hair and shoving his cock almost into my throat. I worked my throat around him, noises escaping between us that weren't strictly made by me.

Time lapses in the midst of extreme arousal - sometimes it dilates, sometimes it shrinks. It doesn't even matter any more. Was I there for ten minutes, twenty? Long enough to feel thoroughly used, thoroughly owned. My mouth was a fuck hole; he said as much as he used it.

"I think I'll turn you around and fuck your pussy... and then, you can get me the lube and I'll fuck your ass."

I groaned loudly, nearly melting right into the ramp just from the words, sucking even harder.

"How does that sound?"

I made a lot of noise. It sounded amazing. But I was sucking.

"Or I could just come in your face." I squealed loudly around his cock.

 "Would you like that? Is that what a fuck hole is for?"

My bones were melting. This entire thing was much too hot for me. "Mmhmm!" I managed to grunt enthusiastically even as he kept fucking my face.

Perhaps it was my very enthusiasm that sent him over the edge then, as he tugged hard on my hair, pulling my face harder into him as he came down my throat.

I kept sucking for a while, cleaning him thoroughly as his hands stroked my hair, as he recovered normal breathing.

"Lie down with me, girl," he eventually said, and we shoved the ramp away.

I always love sleeping in his arms, but sleeping in his arms after an amazing fuck session is particularly blissful.

12 comments:

  1. You know, I can't read this today, too horny! I will have to come back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your honesty! :)

      Delete
    2. And today I can read it just fine!~ without turning green with envy. Well not that bad, but this was very hot! And you write so well too~!
      And honesty really is a thing for me!

      Delete
    3. Thank you. :)

      My coworkers used to call me blunt. I preferred forthright. :)

      Delete
  2. OMG, each section was better than the last, until I was in disbelief!

    Then I get to 'lie down with me girl'.. That's it, I'm gone.

    I do so love your blog, thank you so much for writing it! It read lots and they're all great, but none so consistently hit my particular preferences and tastes like yours does

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This means a lot to me, especially today when... it seems the rest of the internet is made of crickets. :) Thank you so much.

      Delete
  3. Hmmm... that actually sounded pretty damn chatty to me. What you been up to over there Willis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is chatty? Sex post = chatty? How's that work?

      We've been having lots of sex and I've been making floggers. You know, same ole same ole.

      Delete
  4. Oh holy hell...I'm wet! This was ...mmmmm

    I LLOOVVEE it when he fucks down into my face. That has to be one of the MOST submissive, amazing, positions for a blow job. Truly awesome! And yes, blissful to the n-th degree when it's after a sating session!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)

      Is it still a blow job when you're just ... surviving it? ;)

      Delete
  5. I love your posts! Mr. Woods and I just started experimenting with name calling, and THIS: "Look at you, slut. Hungry for cock," - HOT! Sir and I both enjoyed reading this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you both like. :) I have a special affection for when he calls my attention to what I must look like...and there are so many yummy things he calls me. Slut isn't my favorite (while I don't DISlike it either), but it does in a pinch since it seems to roll off his tongue the easiest. :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!