Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving thanks

Life is excellent.

I have my Great Love, the one that makes everything else pale, the kind storytellers have told stories about since time began.

I have a wonderful child who is growing up way, way too fast.

I have friends, those here in the blogosphere and those elsewhere in the world. None of them are geographically near me currently, but beyond a little frustration that we can't just "hang out," it's still awesome to have so many truly excellent friends. They are absolutely worthwhile too - for who would bother maintaining a friendship over many years of distance without any worth in it?

I have amazing sex. Not just regularly, but frequently.

I have a lot of events to attend in the next couple of weeks!

I have tickets home for Christmas. (and friends there, yay!)

I have some fantastic vegan recipes to make.

All of these things I am thankful for, and more besides.

I am thankful for every person reading this right now.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

4 comments:

  1. You have a blessed life :)

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    Take care. Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving from NY :)
    -T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sky: That's for sure. :) Thanks.

    t1klish: Thanks!

    T: Thanks! Good to see you still around. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!