Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Insatiable slut

He came into the bed and immediately was on top of me, kissing me like a drowning man sucks in air. I was stunned. Two nights of him falling asleep from exhaustion and now this? We kissed hotly, mouths open, lips sliding across each other, for a long time. He rolled off of me and pulled me against him, never letting his mouth come away from mine.

He worked his way down my body, spent some time kissing my inner thighs, teased me briefly by licking my clit, then worked his way back up to my mouth.

 He started talking into my mouth, between kisses "Have you been a good girl? Because I'd like to punish you, but I don't want to if you've been good."

I thought about this for a bit, then said “Well... I did spent an awful lot of money on some pillows.” (He doesn’t actually care, I thought to myself, but if the man needs an excuse...)

“You did what now?” He pulled my nightshirt up past my hips. “What made you think you could do a crazy thing like that?” He spanked my ass pretty hard. I gasped into his mouth, but made no reply, just kept kissing him. He hit me again, “I work hard for that money, and some little fuck toy thinks she can spend it for me?” WHACK, WHACK, “Fuck toys don’t” WHACK “spend money; fuck toys” WHACK “should EARN it first.” He hit me for a few more minutes, kept kissing me. “Do you know what this fuck toy needs to do?” I murmured a negative against his lips. “She needs to suck my cock like a good slut.”

I kissed him a few more times, then rotated myself onto my knees with my head down and my ass close to his head so I could suck his cock and he could still hit my ass if he wanted. I love that position anyway - not quite a 69 - as it lets his cock go down my throat so easily. I sucked for a while. He talked to the whole time, I couldn’t hear all of it. There was a lot of talk of earning back what I’d spent. I had him in my throat once and he thrust upwards and it overwhelmed me a bit and I gagged, but that only turned me on more and I moaned. “You shouldn't bite off more than you can chew, slut,” he admonished me. He hit my ass over and over, and eventually started rubbing... and then his fingers were sliding to my pussy and clit. He slid two fingers inside of me and fucked me like that, talking about how wet I was and what a horny little cocksucker I was. I rocked between his cock and his fingers, moaning and drooling happily.

“I think I’m ready to fuck this pussy now, fucktoy. Turn around so I can,” he ordered. I sucked a while longer, unable to pull myself away. “I know it’s hard for you to stop sucking cock.. but come on.” I pulled myself away with a long slurping suck and turned around with my back to him - our preferred starting position. I was gasping and shuddering from the intensity of the cocksucking, and he grabbed my hip and whispered “C’mon, give me that ass.” I pressed back into him, tilting my hips just right.

I felt his cock touch my slippery folds.... and then, just slide around there. “Mmf!” I protested.

“What’s the matter? Is there something you want?”

“Want your cock.”

“Oh?” He slid it around against me more, let it rest against my opening. “This cock? What do you want with it?”

“I want it to fuck me.”

“Oh. But.. do you deserve the cock to fuck you?” He thrust just a tiny bit against me, letting me feel the head stretch me open just a little, then pulling away to rest against me again. “You’ve  been awfully bad, spending money that’s not yours.”

“No,” I pouted.

“That’s right, you don’t,” he gave me another tiny thrust, then pulled away completely. “In fact, I think I just won’t give it to you.”

I pouted a bit more, thought he’d give it up. He didn’t. I waited a while, the torment stretching out, then whined. “Yes?” he asked me. 


“Fuck me?” I murmured quietly, but I know he heard me. He said otherwise.

 “Sorry, what was that?”

“Pleeeease fuck me with your cock, ” I begged, losing my mind.

“Oh. Huh. And can you give me a reason why I might do that?” He positioned himself just right to give me another tiny thrust.

“Mmm...mmm.. you might like it.”

“So you think I might like it. Hm. Well... I suppose,” he pushed my shirt all the way up, leaving me bare from the chest down, “that I could fuck you” he slid his cock slowly inside of me, “while also hurting you,” and he slapped my breast. I grunted and jerked back against him, relishing the feeling. “Then I could enjoy the fucking and you,” he slapped my breast three times, quickly, “might learn a fucking lesson.”

He moved slowly, slapping my breasts randomly but forcefully, not really building up any steam, just kind of using me for the sake of it. It was delicious. He grabbed my throat with one hand and bundled the hair at the back of my head firmly into the other, tugging on it pretty hard, holding my head up off the pillow. I was out of my mind and moaning. He let go of my throat, slapped my ass and asked “Are you learning your lesson, slut?” SLAP “What lesson are you learning, HUH?” SLAP, SLAP.

“Not...not to spend your money,” I sputtered out.

“That’s right; if you spend money, you EARN it first, bitch. Take the cock now.” And he thrust into me harder and longer, his hand back on my throat, pulling against my windpipe and restricting my air with each thrust, making me grunt. He had pulled my shirt up and off my arm and over my head, but not completely, so my face was covered too. I was breathing hard and the fabric was moving in and out with each breath. “You know what I’m going to do next?”

 I had a pretty good idea. I said I didn’t know.

 “I’m going to fuck your ass next.” I moaned softly. “That’s right. You like the thought of this big hard cock in your tiny little asshole?”

 “Yes sir,” I whispered.

 “Good girl. Now, I’m just going to leave you here for a minute.. you’re not going anywhere are you?”

 “No sir.”

“That’s good. I don’t like,” he twisted my nipple hard and then slapped my breast, “my fuck toys wandering away while I’m playing with them.”

 I shuddered. “I’m not going anywhere.” I pulled my shirt the rest of the way off my head, sucking in a big breath of air.

 I heard the lube cap pop open and I shuddered. I love anal. It doesn't happen often enough for my tastes. I felt his finger probing me and I squirmed, then felt his cock pushing against my asshole. He pressed and pressed and I squirmed back against him, and he'd just popped inside when I felt him withdraw and replace it with his finger again. I whimpered.

 “No cock for your ass,” he whispered. He slid his finger in and out, then slid another finger up inside my pussy, fucking me in both holes at once. He pushed on me a little, pressing me onto my stomach, lifting my ass in the air with his hand inside me. 


Sliding, sliding. So good.. too good. Overwhelming, after a bit. “No, no,” I chanted.

 “No? What's this ‘no’ mean?” he asked me, not stopping.

 “No, no, no,” I whispered more.

 “Oh! I know what that ‘no’ means.. it means ‘no, that finger's not big enough’ isn't that right? Yeah. Let me see what I can do about that.”

 “No, no!” I said, alarmed, knowing he was going to the big plug.

 “Yes, yes,” he said, rummaging around in the toy drawer until he came up with it. My face was pressed into the pillow, I didn’t look around. But I knew.

He lubed it up and then I felt the tip of it prodding against me. I lifted myself up to make it easier for him, still softly begging “No, no, no, don’t,” and the contrast of my words and actions turned my brain to mush.

 “I will,” he said. “C’mon, your ass wants it.” and he pressed it slowly into me despite, or perhaps because of, my moans and groans. Once it was seated he slid his thumb inside my pussy and stroked my clit with his fingers and brought me to a long, slow climax that didn’t crash over me so much as gently wash across my being. I lay there breathing slowly after it, and he said “Now I’m going to go and wash my cock so you can suck on it more,” and he did just that.

He came back and pulled me to him and tossed his leg over my shoulder and I sucked and sucked and the plug was still in my ass so every movement of mine caused a cascade of sensation there. He hit my breasts a few times, making me jump, which made the plug move, which made me moan. I think that’s why he did it.

 It didn’t take long. He came down my throat, his hands in my hair. “Do you still need fucking?” he asked me.

 “Yes,” I responded, shuddery as always after cocksucking - more so due to the plug.

 “You are quite the insatiable cock slut, aren’t you?”

 “I can’t help it.” 

“Well, I think I should take that plug out of you first.” He’s always worried about damaging me, especially when I’m so aroused I’ll say yes to anything.

 So he removed the plug. Which took a long, long time and was every bit as arousing as it was going in.

 And then the Pure Wand. He actually got the Pure Wand and he fucked me with it until I just couldn't stand it anymore. I remember begging him to stop.. “Please, please stop..”

“Do you want me to stop?”

 “No.”

 “I didn’t think so,” and so he kept on and on and on. I went from my stomach to my back and he just kept going and going. Eventually he did stop, because I would never have actually wanted him to. “My insatiable little slut,” he whispered, and kissed me.

 That’s me.

10 comments:

  1. gah.i'm drooling down the side of my computer. So, so hot. purr purr purr.



    and my captcha word is......

    wait for it......

    subluv

    O-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. It felt pretty hot too. Glad you enjoy! You give such nice feedback.

    That's an awesome captcha. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fantastic night. You lucky girl...your man sounds awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A, He really is. His response to this comment (I relayed it to him, he doesn't read here) "I think you're mostly just a good writer."

    I think he's mostly just fabulous, and far too modest.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. maui girl, that..actually, that's a blog post all by itself. I love the talking too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. conina i love your blog and i am so hard ups and your man is great can we see some your pictures ore not.

    bit how ever exelent and thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. frco, glad to hear you like the blog. :) My man is amazing - but no photos will be forthcoming. I tend to find myself far too distracted by images, and you might notice that even my writing focuses on sensation. Anonymity is also very important to us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Veгy soοn this websіte will bе fаmouѕ аmiԁ all blogging anԁ site-building userѕ, duе tο it's fastidious articles or reviews
    Feel free to surf my web site : loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liκe the helρful information уοu providе in уour articles.
    Ι'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I'm quite suгe I will learn lotѕ
    of neω stuff rіght here! Gooԁ luck fοг the next!
    Also see my web page > no credit check loans

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!