Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A real pussy spanking

His hand is slapping my inner thigh, and a warm sting is beginning to envelop my entire leg. His hand shifts, his fingers running gently through my pubic hair. I begin to purr, but it is cut off into a slight shriek when he suddenly, unexpectedly, slaps me on my mound. I have never felt more owned than in this moment, as I make an effort to keep my thighs slightly parted, to not turn away from him. His fingers stroke me gently, and then slap again, again. I undulate beneath the blows, attempting to relieve the sting that is building in my soft parts. I moan constantly, interrupted only by my vocal responses to each strike. "Mine, mine, mine!" he says as he spanks me there. My eyes are glued open, fixing to any point they can as my head tosses - the edge of the curtain, the texture of the ceiling, the curve of his forehead.

"Kiss me," he says, and my lips meet his even as he continues delivering the stinging blows. The only difference now is that my squeals are consumed by him, but of course they always were his.



"I want to use your face for fucking," he whispers roughly into my ear, later. I shiver, whimpering in response to his words, to the texture of his voice as it slips into my ear. His hand cradles my jaw, turning my mouth to his, claiming it again, allowing no escape.

He slaps my pubic mound several more times as I don't move, hesitating because he is kissing me. "Get me that ramp," he says, and I barely hear him for the blood roaring in my ears.

He settles back onto the Liberator ramp to watch me as I service his cock. I kneel on hands and knees, my hands supporting my body on each side of his hips.

"You don't mind a bit of a workout to suck your master's cock, do you?" he asks as I raise and lower myself over his body, my arms working endlessly to move my head. His hands occasionally grab my head and shove it down harder, but my arms are still getting quite the workout. My answer comes in the grunts and squeals that I make as he uses me - of course I don't mind. His hands gather up all of my hair and pull it up, meaning that each time I fully lower my face onto his cock, I am pulling my own hair. I squeal with the glorious indignity of the idea as I take his cock all the way into my throat, cutting off my air.

I am exhausted when he pulls himself away from me, trembling, my breath coming in harsh labored gasps. "Come here, let me hold you for a minute," he says, and pulls me close to him, his wiry strength keeping me pressed tightly to his body. I continue shaking against his side, little whimpers emerging from me with each breath. He strokes my hair lovingly. "My good girl, how shall I take you now?" he asks. I am in no shape to respond. "I could put you up on this ramp," he says, and pauses, his hands roaming my shivering body. "Though maybe you couldn't handle that right now."

He tosses the ramp off of the bed once he has made his decision, turning me over and sliding easily into me from behind. His movements with me are tender, gentle, until his fingers slide inside me along with his cock. I squeal and try to move up, away from the too-big intrusion. "Take me!" he orders.

I stop, pressing down onto the multiple invaders with a groan. "Yes sir," I whisper.



After he comes, he strokes my body all over, his fingertips gliding across my bare skin. "What are you doing?" I ask him, pressed to his side, purring with pleasure.

"Making you purr." His fingers dance over me, each nerve ending he stimulates doing a little dance of joy. He spends a long time stroking me before his fingers find my clit, and skate all around it, circling, circling. My hips dance to his rhythm.

He takes his time, sometimes sliding his fingers inside me, sometimes not, always coaxing noises of pleasure from me, and he builds me to an incredible orgasm that makes me go still and silent, a heart-stopping moment before the loud groan makes itself heard.

He builds another one up and unleashes it upon me in much the same fashion before he decides I have had enough, and I definitely have. I curl gratefully into his arms and drift off on a pleasure-laden cloud of exhaustion.

24 comments:

  1. Geez, and I was hoping I wouldn't need a shower tonight, but I guess you know how to turn up the heat on a somewhat cool day.

    "I have never felt more owned than in this moment" - mmmhmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been pretty hot in our apartment today - I suppose it just filtered through into my writing. :) (thank you!)

      Delete
  2. It requires a measured sort of slapping, a restraint that he doesn't usually show on my backside - he's slapped me right between my legs before (OUCH), and the flogger has whacked me there a few times, but this was concentrated on just the most fleshy part and it was actually very, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a mistake to read this at the airport---while I wait alone...might try reading it to the Mr. Once I get home- very very very hot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd really like to know how that turns out. I went back and read it, trying to imagine reading it aloud, and my face turned red just imagining it. :)

      Delete
  4. Hot, so hot. I really enjoy pussy spanking. yeah. and the fingers plus cock with the command "take me" pretty much put me over the edge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's pretty good with his timing and saying melty things.

      You're welcome, and thank you! :)

      Delete
  5. Beautifully written! I'm with you on the "owned" part, something about this type of spanking makes me very, very submissive to him. Glad to know I'm not alone in "loving it" too! When I'm in the midst of this exact thing from my HOH I experience so, so many emotions! Your experience/opinion of a "PS" makes me feel a little less "freakish" for loving it now! Thanks tons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad to help you reduce your perception of "freakishness" in yourself. :)

      I do understand though- "This can't be normal!"... but normal is just a perception anyway. Live, enjoy, do kinky stuff, says me. :)

      Delete
  6. Ya know, I had a feeling I shouldn't have read this on my lunch hour, lol. Oh well, still enjoyed it tons, even if I have to go change my undies before going back to work, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *lol* I'm glad you enjoyed it, faerie, even if it did make your lunch hour a little too hot. :)

      Delete
  7. i ADORE my pussy being spanked, so nice to find you writing about it/experiencing it too!

    He usually does it with his hand, very occasionally with the very stingy spatula we have, but usually with his hand - varying from gentle love tap type slaps to full on hard slaps (well, they feel full on hard!)

    I love it. I find it intimate, very indusive of submissive feelings and the sensation can be incredibly arousing, oddly maybe but there you are.. He'll intersperse hard slaps with gentle fingering and soft sweet kisses... *swooning as I think of it*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been reading a lot of swoon-worthy stuff today. This comment is definitely up there.

      I'm right there with you. Yum.

      Delete
  8. I slapped Mrs. AP's clit once during a prolonged play session. Her back arched as her eyes shot wide open, she half gasped, half screamed, and squirted. Turns out she likes it a little sharp and stinging sometimes. We were both pleasantly surprised.

    Oh, and she purrs too. Seems to be a growing trend. ;-)

    Stay SINful
    Mr. AP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pleasant surprises. :)

      I can't think of a better way to describe that sound, anyway. It's not quite a purr in the feline sense, but it's very much the same expression of contented pleasure.

      Delete
  9. ::moan::

    I so should not be catching up on your blog when Himself is out of town.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is something we've talked about but never done. Now I want to try it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I very often have my pussy spanked and I really appreciate.
    I fully spread my thighs in order to offer my pussy to my
    husband and I open the lips to really show off the vagina.
    I can afford more than 30 slaps as quick as my husband can
    gives them to me. My pubis becomes red and I do like such a
    hard treatment. I receive it every week-end and my pussy is
    perfecty trained for several years, since our wedding !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I confirm my wife's comment some minutes ago and
    she ask me to give her today an extra treatment...
    Like me she is ultimately nude and already prepares
    her pussy, fully opening her lips. She also afford
    to be whipped with a strap as well inside her pussy
    as on her cute nipples, and without any protection
    for the tits nor for the areolas. She is mature but
    already did it regularly when she was teen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!