Sunday, July 15, 2012

A spanking sex lover's problem

My husband is a lean, wiry sort of man, tall and absolutely perfect. He stays active, especially in the couple of years since we hit thirty, trying to live forever.

He's right handed, and so I sleep on his left, the better for having his right hand free for spanking me, flogging me, and giving me dozens of orgasms.

I was loving on his left arm recently, and as I stroked and kissed it, I began to realize it was noticeably thinner than his right. I stared at it for a while, trying to figure out what on earth was going on, if he'd lost a lot of weight, or what. He doesn't have any weight to lose. I began to be concerned, because I hadn't yet compared his arms and realized his right one was still the same size, and then, we put his arms together. Yep, left one's smaller, right one's bigger.

Huh. What the?


How to tell if a man is single
Or perhaps, how to tell if a man
has lots of amazing partnered sex.
Eventually we came to the conclusion that all the orgasms, floggings, and spankings that he gives me have resulted in this size discrepancy. It's certainly not noticeable to an average glance, but getting up close and personal with his arms, heck yeah.

The idea of the "single guy" with the one arm bigger than the other doesn't really hold water anymore, does it? Perhaps that guy is just really, really awesome to his sex partner.

I suppose my husband should add a couple of extra lifts to his left arm's routine.

15 comments:

  1. That is too funny, because DH always switches around a little to avoid exactly that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should probably try that, but he's so good with the right hand... ;)

      Delete
    2. DH is left handed and has learned to do a lot with his right hand as well...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I was laughing quite a lot when I realized, too. And then I felt incredibly fortunate as well as amused. :)

      Delete
  3. I had a picture of Popeye come to mind... have you mentioned this before? I think that he may need to get a special trainer to help with his, ahem, special needs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't mentioned it before. Special trainer, huh? We'll have to see what we can do about that. ;)

      Delete
  4. LOL!!!! We havent had long enough to develop this obviously first world problem- but I sure as hell hope that we do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do too! It's funny when it dawns on you that you've been having THAT MUCH sex.

      Delete
  5. LOL, guess he just needs to practice some ambidexterity when giving spankings, floggings and orgasms :D

    My man has that problem, but it is more from his job then sex I'm afraid.

    Just got caught up on your last couple posts, Mmmmm....good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose, but I'm not sure I'm up for being flogged left-handed by a right-handed man. He's no Dread Pirate Roberts, you know? (though, rowr if he was)

      So glad you enjoyed. :)

      Delete
  6. I'm right handed and try to keep both arms equally active, but my right arm still gets the bulk of the heavy lifting. The difference is only really noticeable in the forearms, but yes, it happens. Your husband is not alone.

    Stay SINful
    Mr. AP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! It's difficult to keep both arms active at something when the right is just better, huh? Thank you for sharing. :)

      Delete
  7. If you are right handed your right hand side will be more muscular than your left, especially if you do manual work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's very much not doing manual work. :) Yeah, your dominant (heh) hand will have more strength, of course. But the difference in width that I noticed just from kissing his forearm - that's built up over the last year or so of near-daily spanking, flogging, and sex.

      Delete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!