Saturday, December 17, 2011

Last hoorah

Scheduled post. :)

"How nice of you to be here for me," he said seductively as he climbed into bed behind me, running his hand from my hip to my breast and cupping it there.

"I'm not here for you." He'd gotten angry at me a bit earlier for some stupid thing, which never ever happens, and I was feeling a little put out.

"You're not? Who are you here for then?"

"Nobody, I'm just here."

He started hitting my ass, hard. "If you're not waiting for anybody, then I guess nobody will mind if I do things to you, huh? You really should be more careful of the things you say."

He slapped my breasts. After several moments he said "If only someone hadn't convinced me to pack away those toys. It's almost like I've been tricked."

I giggled.

"Oh, you think it's funny, huh?" He slapped each breast two more times. "I don't think it's funny at all. I wouldn't be laughing if I was you, there are still some things over here in this drawer." I heard clanking and I was confused. "Turn over," he whispered, "and you'll find out what it is." He slapped the vinyl belt hard against my ass and I squealed. "Ring any bells?" he asked as he hit me again and the smack resounded through the room. "It's loud enough to ring some bells." I started giggling. "It's loud enough to be a bell." I couldn't handle it, I giggled more and more and I curled into a little ball. "You know, loud noises aren't my favorite," he informed me softly, and started hitting me with his hand again, on my ass, my thighs, my breasts. My giggle-fit subsided slowly as he struck me.

"What are your favorite noises?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Mmm, they come from your mouth."

"Why are you hitting me anyway?"

"Because I can. To remind you who's in charge. Maybe to remind you I don't like it when you act all annoyed with me." He punctuated each sentence with a hard slap to a different part of my body.

"Did I do that?"

"Yes, earlier."

"You got angry with me!"

"Isn't that my right? If I want to get angry, can't I, without you turning all grumpy faced?" He kept hitting me.

"Yes, but...you don't ever."

"I see... so I beat you, flog you, use you, but I never get angry at you?"

"Mmhmm."

He didn't respond, but his fingers sought out my arousal, and he commented on how much I must like it. "No, no, no." I responded, denying it all. He seemed to disagree as his fingers easily slid against my aroused flesh.

"What we have here is a girl who gets more turned on the more I abuse her," he whispered to me as I protested. "No? I guess we'll see," he muttered, pulling his fingers away from my pussy and slapping my breasts. "See, you could get away.... or you could arch your back so your breasts are closer to my hands, as if to say 'Here they are, for you to use'... oh look, that's what you're doing." Again and again and again he hit me, then slipped his hand between my legs once more and pressed his fingers within me.

"You could get away if you wanted... but look, you just stay here and take it. You're mine, aren't you?" His fingers stroked inside me, pushing moans and gasps out of me, and then he pressed hard against my g-spot.

"Oh, fuck," I gasped, humping against his hand.

"What's that?" he asked. "Is there something you...want?"

"Fuck me," I pleaded, dropping every pretense in my need.

"Oh, you want to be fucked, do you?"

"Mmhmm."

"Well, I've got this cock that needs sucking first," I whimpered pleadingly, really wanting him inside me. He grabbed my chin, "and you're gonna suck it for me. Be a good girl."

I moved down and slowly started to lick around the head of his cock. "It's big," I breathed out.

"You're the one who made it that way." I opened my mouth more and pressed down around him, taking him all the way to the back of my throat and then a bit farther, until sounds were forced out of me. He tossed his leg over my neck and tangled his hands in my hair, tugging on it and telling me what a good, sweet cocksucker I was. "This is where your face belongs, wrapped around my cock, being fucked." I started shoving myself as far as I could onto him, forcibly gagging myself, turned on beyond belief. He yanked my head off of him for a moment. "Too good, sometimes," he whispered before allowing me to suck him back inside.

After a time, he said "I believe I promised your pussy some of this cock, didn't I?" I moaned an affirmative around my mouthful, and he kept thrusting. "I guess you'd best save some for your pussy, then." I don't remember if he pushed me away or if I stopped on my own, but then he was ordering me to come up and turn over, and I did.

He pushed his cock inside me and we moved together for a long, glorious time, until I pulled away instead of pushing toward him. "Ooh, are you trying to get away from me?" he asked, pulling my hip hard against him.

"Nuh-uh," I said, well and truly possessed. I would never!

"Oh, then you want to be fucked somewhere else?"

"Mmhmm."

"Where?"

I whimpered.

"Your ass?"

"Mmhmm."

"You want this big hard thing," he pushed it firmly inside me, "in your ass?" he asked, his tone disbelieving.

"Mmhmm." My internal muscles clenched around him at the thought.

"Well.. I think we should give it to you." He turned his upper body to find the lube, and I bent forward, him thrusting into me the whole while.

He got the lube, and worked a finger inside my ass while his cock still plundered my pussy. I cried out "ohmygod."

"Mmm, you like that, huh? You like having your ass played with while I fuck your pussy?"

Yes. Yes. Yes.

He pulled away and repositioned his cock at my asshole, which had not been used for anything beyond a nicely tapered (although large) plug or a finger in much, much too long a time. He pushed and pushed and pushed, but it wasn't doing anything but teasing me. Finally he was inside and I was all-but-screaming with the immensely full feeling of it.

"Too much!" I cried out as he moved.

"Mmmm, take it, slut, you wanted it, now take it," he told me firmly. My leg crept backwards over his hip and he buried his fingers in my pussy, which was uselessly producing copious amounts of lubrication.

His fingers fucked my pussy, his thumb stroked against my clit and his cock moved in my ass and I was out of my mind. I just screamed "Oh, my, GOD," over and over. He talked about me being a good fuck toy, about needing all my holes fucked, about how he'd taken them all and he could take any part of me any time he wanted and I screamed with the pleasure and the joy of it all, occasionally agreeing with some question he'd ask.

When he finally came inside me he continued finger-fucking me. "I don't know how much of this I can take," I whispered when he didn't stop after my first orgasm.

"Mmm, let's find out," he told me wickedly, "because you're going to take it until I say it's enough. You're mine."

I couldn't tell you how many orgasms he ripped from me.

I could tell you that he pulled me close afterward, telling me how much he loved me, and we slept very well.

I could tell you he's magnificent and I adore him.

You probably know that already.

Have a nice weekend, everyone.

5 comments:

  1. *fans off*

    Yeah...I'm at a loss for words. Wow!!!

    You are definitely one lucky and well used woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh... that was really good. Not as good as being there, but awfully nice.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was just lovely, thanks! It's so awesome to read a story like that and know that there are people out there living the dream. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all. :) Wish I had a bit more time to respond properly, but you're all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!