Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sneaky posting

He touched me all over, my back, my legs, my sides, my breasts...the lightest, feathery touches, and I was nothing but a constant moan. The sensations his fingertips were causing rolled over me in waves of pleasure, an occasional "oh my god" spilling from my open mouth. I tried to get away a couple of times, and he just pulled me back to him, telling me to take it for him.

When I finally begged him to fuck me, he taunted me a bit before consenting. "I'm just touching you, and you're making so much noise. Did you just beg me to fuck you?"

He spooned me, pressed his cock against my wet pussy, then finally inside. So good. I threw my top leg over his hip as he moved inside of me, and his hand wandered all over my front.

"Hurt me," I begged.

"You want me to hurt you?"

I whimpered an agreement and his hand came crashing onto my breast, then my other breast, my pussy, my thigh. I cried out softly and arched up into his touch, begging for more. He still moved slowly inside of me, whispering dirty things into my ear.

He pinched my nipple hard and I cried out that it hurt. "I know," he responded as he thrust faster and I moved with him. He got more and more excited, moving his hand from one nipple to the other, practically crushing the poor nub. I screamed, and he exploded inside me with a last flurry of motion.



Happy new year, blogoverse! I've got another week of vacation before I'm back.

We're enjoying the hell out of ourselves in the mean time. :)

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your vacation is going well, Conina. Enjoy! And happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're having a great vacation!

    Happy New Year Conina!

    Take care. Skyb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Conina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet!! Glad you're having a good time! Happy New Year!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sex parts of the vacation are going really well. :) The other parts are a mixed bag - a lot of drama to deal with. I really should write a book.

    Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!