Monday, October 8, 2012

The Wall

I was standing in our entry way, having gone there to lock the door before bed. I stayed to survey the room, and my husband walked into the bedroom without seeing me, because there is a tiny bit of a wall that blocked me from his view.

He came back out and I was just standing there, so he walked over to join me. I shared my ice cream with him, and when it was gone, he murmured "Hm, there is a wall here.."

And I was shoved against it. He took the empty ice cream container from my hand, and pressed me into the wall harder, face first. I grunted, taken by surprise. His hands wandered over my sides, my ass. He pushed the waist band of my pajama pants down, letting them pool at my feet. I felt his cock pressing into me from behind as he pinned me against the wall.

"Turn around," he told me. I did, and his lips settled on mine, his hand pinning my wrists over my head, his other hand wandering over my front, groping and squeezing, unbuttoning my shirt to pinch my nipple, making me moan softly into his mouth.

"Kneel down and suck my cock," he ordered, his fingers spreading against my scalp and tugging on my hair, hard.

I knelt down and took him in my mouth as he took two huge handfuls of my hair, pulling hard and shoving his cock deeper into my mouth, my throat. I gagged and he kept thrusting. He was talking, words were coming from his mouth. "Slut just kneels down and sucks cock wherever she is, doesn't she?" he rasped, clearly excited by the entire concept of using my mouth right in our entry way.

"Stand up," he told me after several minutes, tugging upward on the handfuls of my hair that he had. "I'm sure your knees would appreciate that." Since the entry way is linoleum and unpleasantly hard, he wasn't wrong. I rose to my feet somewhat unsteadily, assisted by his hand in my hair. His hand slipped between my legs and found me incredibly aroused. "Mmm, girl likes doing what she's told, doesn't she?" We kissed as his fingers explored my sex, making me whimper and dance a little. "Now what should I do with you? Bend you over the sofa?"

Yes, please, I thought but did not say. He kissed me again. "Or I could take you into the bedroom and put you on the ramp? Yes, go there."

I was confused. I thought we were doing this over the sofa. What? "What am I doing?" I asked, fuzzy, my ears roaring with rushing blood.

"You don't listen very well. To the bed, on the ramp," he said.

Who knew standing near a wall could start such a scene?

The things that turn my man on. Walls. Who knew?

26 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious!!!!! That was HOT!!! Hmmm....I am going to have to try that wall trick out and see if that turns on Mr. B!! :)

    Great story! Thanks for sharing!

    Belle:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so random and such an unusual place for us to be standing together that I guess he couldn't resist the opportunity. Looking forward to seeing how yours goes. :)

      Delete
  2. Rarrrr... Ice cream and yummy sex. Sounds like a great night to me. Our stupid plaster walls wouldn't hold up to any abuse. Lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our plaster walls back home would hold up to a LOT of abuse, based on the work we did to them... (metal lath and veneer) if only we'd gotten the chance to find out. I am lucky, though. :)

      Delete
    2. Nice, our are the original 1936 walls. Guess we won't be hanging that sex swing. Jk

      Delete
    3. Ah, ours were from 1900 and sometime in the 30s, too. Lucky you - plaster in good condition is gorgeous.

      Delete
  3. Clap Clap. Excellent telling of blow jobs and hair pulling! I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walls or the vixen standing next to a wall??? I think it was the vixen =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *looks at self* Vixen's a stretch, especially that night. But the wall apparently made me impossible to resist. :)

      Delete
  5. Very hot! Wall, BJs, hair pulling. Terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hair pulling and blow jobs two of my favorite things. I have often thtought about putting eye hooks on some of the walls for occasions like these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thought about it too - unfortunately these walls don't belong to us.

      Delete
  7. Wow! Looking at walls now. And forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picture you sitting there staring at the walls going crazy. Not a good place.

      Delete
  8. How wonderfully fun!

    hugs,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  9. People are going to begin to talk when every time I walk away from your blog I am flushed, fevered and I beg Ward to attack me....course, he's not complaining & that is all that matters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I do what I can to inspire more love in the world. :) Thank you for the incredible compliment.

      Delete
  10. I'm with June. I might as well not read your blog until there is a strong likely hood He'll give me the Get-To-Bed-Now sign soon.
    I have never met a wall I didn't like.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I met a few I didn't like - crumbling plaster over metal lath, I hated with a passion. The solid stuff was fine. But trying to get rid of that stuff... ugh. My fingers tremble at the memory of all the cuts.

      I digress.

      I need a Get-To-Bed-Now sign. For real. Or a Get-To-The-Wall sign....

      Delete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!