Monday, July 16, 2012

The better to see him with

I have officially given my first blow job while wearing glasses.

You might be curious how this came about.

Late Sunday night, my husband, that fantastic man I married, interrupted my touching him with: "Hey, what if I were to ask you to trim my hair again?"

I had already given him a haircut, so logically I knew he wasn't talking about the hair on his head. I was pressed to his back, a hand tracing small circles there, and one hugging him, exploring the skin of his chest. Momentarily stunned, I pressed a kiss to the back of his shoulder. "What, now?" I asked, glancing at the clock. 11:03, the giant blue numbers read.

"Yeah, is that weird?"

"It's kind of late. But sure, I'll do it," I responded. I'm not one to deny him anything he wants. I was naked; he'd asked me to take off my clothes when we first went to bed. I got up and started heading to the bathroom, grabbing his shaver on the way. "Oh, I should get my glasses," I remembered, making a little loop to grab them as well.

Shaver and glasses
Like this.


"I'd feel better about that, yeah," he said, a tinge of amusement in his voice. I'm pretty blind without my glasses. Not as blind as he is, though.

Nude but for the glasses on my face, I knelt at his feet in our tub, and, leaning forward, took his cock in my mouth. He tasted good - clean, lovely, masculine. He had showered once already. He began to harden immediately. "Mmm," he said, his hands rubbing my hair gently, "who told you you could do that?"

"You did," I said, removing my mouth from his hard cock and turning on the shaver. Hard cock stays out of the way a little better, at least until it softens again. Ducking my head to see under him, I began my delicate task of trimming his pubic hair and shaving his balls. 

"I like to be appealing for you," he said as I carefully moved the trimmer over his balls. He's not a hairy guy, but he had plenty of it to remove.

We talked a lot while I carefully removed the hair in some places, and just trimmed it short in others. The hair itself doesn't bother me, but loose ones have been known to get stuck and find their way into my mouth and throat, and that's rather unpleasant. When I was about halfway finished, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and held it tight, just enough of a tug for me to be aware of it. He just held it like that as I worked, and I moaned.

"Is this distracting?" he asked.

"No," I murmured, intent on my task, then, moaning again, "yes. But no. It's distracting, but not in a harmful way."

"Good," he said, as he gave another little tug, emphasizing my position, making me ultra aware of it.

Finished, I set aside the shaver and grabbed the shower head, letting the warm water run over his belly, his cock, and his balls. I rubbed my hand lightly over the area to dislodge any hair that may be stuck, and rinsed away the curly bits from the tub between his feet. I'd tested the water's temperature on my own body, so there we both were, dripping as he replaced the shower head for me.

His cock looked fantastic. I took it back in my mouth and he moaned, hardening nearly instantly, his hands returning to tug on my hair. He dislodged my glasses, and in a gesture that touched as well as amused me, put them right again before he continued, pulling my hair, shoving his cock as far into me as he could.

When his cock was buried so far into my throat that I couldn't make a noise, my feet took over, making strange little flop-splash noises in the water that had puddled against my toes on its way to the drain. My hands fluttered against his legs, eventually clutching at his thighs for balance.

"You are my little cocksucker, aren't you?" he asked as I was clearly overcome with desire for him, for his cock in my mouth.

When he backed out of my mouth enough for me to make a noise, a long muffled groan of almost intolerable arousal emerged, my feet still flop-splashing with the intensity, my hands gripping the outsides of his thighs, my tongue swirling against his cock as it thrust into my face. I kept my eyes open, watching as his cock moved in and out of my face in a brightly lit focus I was unaccustomed to.

He arouses me so much with his words, with the way he exercises his power over me. "My cockslut, I love to fuck your face," he said as he held my head impossibly tight, along with dozens of other things that he just kept arousing me with, keeping my foot doing the thumping splash in the shallow puddle behind me, until he erupted, spilling the result of his own passion directly down my throat. I groaned as I kept sucking him, my knees beginning to feel the length of time they'd been kneeling, my legs absolutely trembling with arousal.

I wrapped my arms around his legs and looked up at him, my chin to his belly. I don't think he could feel the tremors racing through me, but they were.

"I love you," he said, gazing into my upturned face.

"I love you too," I responded adoringly, seeing him at this angle in focus for the first time.

He's just as awesome as I always thought he was.

Turns out seeing him in focus doesn't actually make that much difference.


26 comments:

  1. Ok. You are the fiercely hottest fiercely hot. But you are the funniest realist ... who else would write this? It's the real things. It's the shock of the real and the funny and goofy sometimes that makes it so hot.

    Snortgaspcryinglaughing and hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! :) I didn't know it was funny enough for that kind of laughter - I'm always envious of funny people.

      Delete
  2. LOL, I'm glad I just need glasses to read so far. I love looking at my man from that angle. Just recently though Musicman forgot to take his glasses off when we played, neither of us noticed till we were done. Then we laughed about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny - I need glasses to do everything but read. :) They always come off when we're in bed - we both wear them and they bump against each other unhelpfully. Clink is a far less sexy noise when it's your glasses than when it's some restraint.

      Delete
  3. Haha, how funny. DH just got his first pair of glasses, and he looks so hot in them! I already told him he will have to wear them when we are alone too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my man came with contacts, but he eventually got glasses, and SO HOT he was when I first saw him in them. For real.

      I'd almost forgotten that. :) Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Your title totally caught my attention -- I'm imagining the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood right now! I don't wear glasses, so it's not something I've ever given thought to, but I do agree, that giving a BJ with glasses on seems like a good idea. I like that you'd want to see every detail and have the best focus for him. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red Riding Hood was exactly what I had in mind! :)

      I never intended to wear the glasses - I didn't even intend to do the blow job. If I'd thought about it, I'd have realized it probably would happen. I needed the glasses so I didn't nick anything important while I was trimming. :)

      Delete
  5. Love it!

    Mrs. AP has contacts, but the few times they've been out and she's had her glasses on I've LOVED playing with her. There's something about a gorgeous woman in a good pair of glasses that triggers the Hot Librarian fetish in me. Maybe, just maybe, your husband was having a go at fulfilling that for him as well?

    Stay SINful
    Mr. AP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that as a thought - but it's very, very doubtful he was thinking that far ahead. ("If I ask her to do this now, she'll have to have her glasses on and then I'll get a blow job...") He's not that much of a plotter, I don't think...

      Delete
  6. All the good looking women wear glasses...

    I don't - not in bed. Well, not usually. Okay, sometimes. H is totally turned on by glasses, bun in hair and a red chewed up pencil in my teeth (don't ask about that last part), trust me.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying really, really hard not to ask.

      Huh. I never realized glasses were actually a thing, though I should have. My husband told me recently there are millions of people out there who buy glasses with just..glass in them. To wear. For fashion. I was stunned.

      Delete
    2. I'm totally going to ask. :) that's pretty hot.

      Delete
  7. Glasses with just glass in them is... odd. I've always hated my glasses. When I was younger and still quite shy and repressed in the sack, the freedom of no glasses/contacts always helped me to let go. I hated having sex with corrective eyewear...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, it's how the whole world is blurred when I'm not wearing my glasses that always helped it be okay. I wouldn't choose to wear them for sex, either. All the edges are too defined.

      Delete
  8. My ex used to ask me to wear them and put my hair in a pony tail, whatever floats your boat I guess. Now, He doesn't care if they are on or off. He isn't paying attention to my eyes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband is actually often paying attention to my eyes - so he generally prefers the glasses not be between his eyes and mine.

      The glasses + ponytail tickles me! :)

      Delete
  9. i don't wear glasses. BIKSS doesn't either. So i feel like I can't take part in this convo. :(

    but did someone mention glasses with just glass in them as a fashion statement? I'll go look...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was more to the post than the glasses, you know. There was the personal grooming and the blow job and the shower.... ;)

      I know you can get them from Zenni Optical with no prescription included, so I guess so.

      Delete
    2. i know i know... there's more to it than the glasses. but that's what I chose to fixate on. maybe becos i know he has a librarian wearing glass hair up in a bun fantasy lurking in his brain somewhere. LOL

      Delete
    3. tsk. librarian wearing glassES i mean.

      Delete
  10. I think glasses are really hot, Conina! I think it's because I associate glasses with intelligence, and I find smart women very attractive. Either that, or it's that sexy librarian fantasy I have...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wear contacts during the day, but my glasses at night. Mr. B LOVES me in my glasses....especially if I dress up in my sexy librarian clothes for him:) Good stuff Conina!! :)

    Belle:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sexy librarian - the outfit every lady needs in her closet! :) Thank you!

      Delete
  12. Like! (Why doesn't blogspot have a "like" button?!?!?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!