Friday, September 23, 2011

So much smut, so little time

I do have smut on the brain a lot. Anyway.

We are huge fans of the musical "Wicked," and in it there is a song called "For Good" - one of the best songs in the show, really. Yes, this is relevant. If you're not familiar with it you should totally listen to it.



Last night, my husband picked up a ruler and playfully whacked me on the ass with it.

"You're evil." I told him, laughing.

"I am what I am today because I met you," he said. I laughed, and he laughed too, and continued on "Who can say if I've been changed for the better..... I guess YOU can!"

I love this man.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i concur. What a treasure, to have a man who loves you so...and laughs with you...and you're wonderful to share your happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM a lucky girl! He is awesome. I keep telling him that too.

    Thank you both, ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!