Saturday, September 17, 2011

Something even more different

Last night I was exhausted. I went to bed very very early, and I fell asleep waiting for my husband to come and join me. He woke me up and then a long, long sex session started, starting with a nice long lying-on-our-sides face-to-cock face fucking. He told me didn't care if I was asleep, that he needed to fuck and that's what was going to happen. This turned me on immensely. He kept changing what was going on, "to keep me awake."

"No sleep for you!" he kept saying, or "You'd better not be falling asleep!"

As if I could with the ass-beating and his hands on my throat from behind me, with his cock shoving into my ass to "keep me awake."

After this very long and exhausting bout of physical activity, during which I chased an but did not catch an orgasm, my brain was on overdrive and there was no chance I was going back to sleep. I also found a series of pains starting in my ovary and continuing on to my knee, ankle, and foot and they were intense enough that I started folding up and groaning, trying to make it stop. He held me and asked me what was wrong, and I told him. I was almost crying. I started begging him to make it stop. I took his hand and put it on my breast.

I feel the need to add here that, while I do enjoy him hurting me once in a while, I have never identified myself as a pain slut and he is certainly not a sadist. So, what happened next overwhelmed and surprised me.

He twisted my nipple sharply and then slapped my breast, hard. This wasn't new, I'd enjoyed that during sex before and he's "punished" me for too much cocksucking by beating me like this. I gasped. He hit me again. I was lying on my side cuddled up to him, and both my breasts were held up by my arm against the bed. His left arm held me close against him. He slapped me across both nipples, and I buried my face against his chest as he unleashed a torrent of blows against me. I found myself murmuring "hurt me, hurt me, yes, yes" each time he'd land a blow, or I'd moan. I was arching into his hands. He'd stop once in a while and stroke my flesh or squeeze my nipples. The other pains in my body were quickly receding from my consciousness. His lips sought out mine and we kissed as he kept hitting me and hitting me. I was gasping and toward the end of the forever each time he hit me I just breathed out "Oh God..." and occasionally "it hurts, it hurts."

I was writhing against him and I buried my face in his neck, a litany of "Oh God" escaping from me against his skin. My brain exploded. There was nothing in the whole world but the two of us. He stopped, and stroked my VERY VERY sensitive breasts gently.

"You hurt me," I whispered, kissing his shoulder.

"I won't hurt you anymore," he said, continuing to caress me. "How are your pains?"

I paused and took stock of myself. Just the ankle hurting again, which was a helluva lot better than what was going on before that. I told him as much. I kept my face buried against his neck, not wanting to look at him, not sure what had just happened.

"What have you done to me?" I asked him, in between "Oh God"s.

"I hurt you," he stated matter-of-factly, and stroked my hair, still gently rubbing my abused breasts.

"What have I done?" I queried, still quite overwhelmed by everything. "Oh God."

"You took it." He squeezed me even closer to himself, told me he loved me.

I told him I loved him too, and continued whispering "Oh God" for a while, and we drifted off to sleep.

I just don't know what came over us, but as a pain relief technique, it beats the hell out of acupuncture. (Ha, beats the hell out of..)

4 comments:

  1. MMMM. i am a pain slut, dear, and that sound like just my cuppa. Amazing, isn't it, how the body overrides the mind? definitely, purrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It was indescribably fantastic. I've had briefly fleeting suspicions about myself, but never had the point slammed home quite so literally. And unexpectedly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i find spanking is awesome as a pain treatment. i guess it distracts the brain to another sensation or something? It is abolultely BRILLIANT for morning sickness :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. mamacrow: I think it both distracts the brain and floods it with "fight-or-flight" endorphins which effectively act as painkillers. I've done some research on it since I made this post. I worried about doing anything kinky with the baby inside me - I didn't want him to develop thinking hearing me crying out in pain was normal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!