Saturday, September 17, 2011

Toys

I stumble over blocks that I keep removing from our bedroom. Wooden blocks and plastic Duplo blocks. They really hurt when you step on them in the dark... and in the light too, come to think of it.

I say to my husband "Toys really do not belong in our bedroom."

Then I hear what I have just said, and I correct myself: "THESE toys really do not belong in our bedroom." We do make quite some effort to keep the bedroom for sleeping and sex, so that neither our sleep nor our sex suffers from distraction. Our child has other ideas.

But, speaking of toys...whee! I was at Lowe's today and I saw their yardsticks had been lowered in price - to $0.69. It amused me, considering the things one can use a yardstick for. Yes, I'm still a teenager.

In other news, today I got this: (but not from Lowe's)

Lelo - "Ella"




I'm intrigued. It's certainly an impressive piece of design... and it feels lovely to the touch. I have nothing further to add - yet.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't deliberately post this as a tease, but I don't get a lot of time to myself. We used it briefly but not exactly for its intended purpose, so I'm going to withhold my opinions until later. Still a great-big thumbs up on the texture though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!