Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Our new year

We rang in the new year with a spanking for me.

I asked nicely for it. Spanking helps a lot of my stress melt away, helps me refocus on what is important, which is us and our relationship, and not stuff or fires burning stuff up.

It was pretty intense. We were in our living room, I was kneeling on the floor, my upper body resting on the cushions of the love seat. He fastened my right wrist to something with a cuff... I never looked up to see what I was fastened to.

I did a lot of squirming and crying out loudly.. the smacks from the various implements rang out along with our neighbors' fireworks. His hand, belt, flogger, the hard and hideously painful very nice wooden spoon each had their turns on my tender backside, and then it was over and we snuggled on the love seat.

It's good to have our own space, even for just a little while.

4 comments:

  1. What a delicious way to ring in the new year! You had your own special fireworks!

    Fondly. Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Conina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *swooooon* that sounds sooo lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!