Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Working vacation

It's a working vacation. Different city, same offices.

We're tired when we fall into bed, the last several hours of the drive had become exponentially more difficult until I was forced to concede defeat and let him take over for the last 90 minutes.

I'm entirely not expecting it when he whispers "I like sex" into my ear. His breath is warm and I shiver, the contrast with the chilly room only half of the reason. He is pressing his cock against my hip, and suddenly I am transported - no longer weary road-worn traveler, but wanton sex toy. If he wants to use me then I am totally available. His hands are stroking my breasts, leaving trails of goosebumps along my upper chest. He pulls me tight against him. "I want to fuck you," he says, "and I will have what I want."

A sound comes from me, a gut-punch reaction to the words, the sort of thing I long to hear near-constantly. He is saying it and grinding his hard cock against me. I am putty, but while my brain is reacting in all the right ways, my exhausted body is playing catch up. When his fingers wander between my legs I am not as wet as I should be. He rises up over me, his cock fucking down into my face. It's his easy button, the face-fucking. While sometimes it backfires when I feel he is using it for that, this time it does not disappoint. I am moaning and his cock is pressing into my throat, filling me, blocking my air until he decides to withdraw.

I am wet now. When he moves down, he slides into me so easily and he comments on it. "Look at that, I just slid right in. Horny little fuck toy, aren't you?" I'm so easy for him, even when he has to work for it. We are fucking now, in earnest, the hours of hard travelling behind us and the restful night stretching ahead. We're suspended in a moment of bliss.

We sleep.



He has to be at the office by 9, and I am driving him, which means three people must be ready. He smells amazing, fresh from the shower. He slides into the bed next to me and it is already 8. His arms go around me and I murmur with pleasure as I snuggle back into him. "I need to get up and get dressed," I say.

"You need to give me a blow job," he replies.

I can only hope the moan his words coax from me indicate my surprised pleasure. I turn over and slide down, complying with him even as I whisper "There's no time for this." I am sliding his boxers down his hips, over his hard cock, and my lips are on it almost as soon as the words are out of my mouth. He is clean and he tastes amazing. I moan again as his scent fills me.

"There's time," he assures me, his hands in my hair as he turns on his side, tossing his leg over my shoulder. We're on the wrong sides now, so it feels a little weird and we're not quite sure how to fit together from this direction, but I slide my left arm under his knees and pull him into my face. Oh, yes. "This is what you're for, isn't it?" he asks me roughly, tugging on my hair as I suck, as I impale my face on his cock. The back of my throat is making noises as his cock presses into it.

It's 9:05 when we pull up to his office, but he still has to get inside.

It's okay. His meeting isn't until 10.


14 comments:

  1. ahi oh Conina so hot ... my gosh i miss those worse 'this is what you're for' (but only 10 to days to go until Daddy returns!) just makes you feel so special!!

    ava x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 minutes late is pretty much on time at a lot of places these days. There is always time for fun.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny that I'm always more worried about these things than he is. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my!!! Wish I didn't have to get up now :) I'm home with H unexpectedly as life has taken over again.....thank you Conina xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beyond the hotness.... I LOVE how you two always make time for each other, no matter what is going on, and mo matter how tired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that about us too - I actually told him recently that I love how he wants to be with me all the time as much as I do with him. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  5. OH MY. I love the two of you! And so does HE.(Your posts are His easy button!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This made both of us smile great big goofy smiles. :) Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Thank you both. :) I'm just glad we can be together even when he has to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. NOTHING like fresh showered Male!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!