Saturday, April 14, 2012

It was beautiful

I started writing this post back in December, just notes and quotes to fill in later, but as I wrote, I felt the urge to describe, and then we went on our long vacation over the holidays. By the time I had time to look at it, I'd forgotten the details I meant to fill in, and there's no ending because I didn't take notes for it. Yeah, sloppy habit. Even some of the descriptive writing is just barebones notes, in this case.

I thought my readers could enjoy it as-is, anyway.

Idea shamelessly stolen from Liza.





December 11, 2011

He held me tightly in his arms, we were spooned and his lips were near my ear.

"You like it when I do lots of different things to you, don't you?"

"Yes.."

"How do I go about starting? Maybe I just... do them?"

"All at once?"

"That'd be a neat trick, eh?"

"You could start a circus act."

We bantered. His hand slowly, deliberately, crept into my hair and he pulled a handful of it by squeezing. I gasped in mid-sentence, falling silent.

"You like when I pull your hair, don't you?"

"Mmhmm."

"Even if we're in the middle of a conversation."

"Anytime you want."

He squeezed his handful a few more times, my place in this interaction solidifying to me with each tug. My banter was replaced with small whimpers. He hit my ass, hard. My breath whooshed out of me. "Looks like you're getting a beating first." He slammed his open palm against my flesh several more times. "Do you like this?"

"Yes," I whispered in between gasps.

"But there's more. I can do more than just beat you." He opened the nightstand drawer, retrieved something. "I can also flog you." He slapped the flogger against my ass and hip and I squealed. "You like this too, don't you? I thought so."

He started pulling my shirt off. "Take this off!" he barked.

"But it's coooolld," I whined protestingly.

"I have love to keep you warm," he assured me as he shoved it off of me.

His hand slowly crept up to my breast, and he cupped it gingerly. "You know what's next, don't you?"

I whimpered.

"Oh, you don't know, but you can imagine. I could pinch your nipple," he said menacingly as he rolled it, "do you like having your nipples pinched?"

"Nuh-uh," I lied.

"Oh, that's too bad," he responded as he pinched my nipple firmly, tugging on it a little, generating a nice distressed noise from me. He pulled me onto my back, slapped my breast hard, making it bounce around on my chest. "You like that?" he asked as he hit me again.

"Oh yessss.." I hissed.

He rained several more blows onto my breasts with his hand, then tugged my nipples again. He brought up the flogger and flogged me there too. "Can you feel how much you turn me on?" he asked, pressing his cock against me and putting down the flogger. I could. "Why do you think I get so turned on by doing these things to you? Do you think I like the power I have over you?" He grabbed my wrist and squeezed. "Or maybe I like to hear your reactions." He tugged a handful of my hair and I moaned. "Or maybe I like knowing how much it turns you on." He tugged on my nipples some more. "It could be all of those things.."

His hand slid down under the blankets to my thigh and he hit me there, over and over, covering the entire length of my inner thigh in burning tingles. "It hurts," I whimpered.

"Oh I know. You're sensitive here, aren't you? I'm not a very nice man, am I?" He let his fingers glide across the sensitive skin. He treated the other thigh to the same abuse, then brushed his fingertips gently along my pussy. "I bet you're really sensitive here. I'd be a really bad man if I hit you here, wouldn't I?" His hand hovered over me, just brushing against the curly hairs there, tension building. He pulled back slightly and I tensed more, but he returned just to pet me gently. I exhaled and then he drew his hand back and hit my pussy once, hard. "Looks like I'm a really bad man," he whispered into my ear as I squirmed, a cry of pain escaping me.

I bit my lip and nodded. "Mmhmm," I managed through the heat washing over me.





Sorry to be a tease, but that's all there is! We did continue, but the details are lost to the ravages of time.

4 comments:

  1. Teasing is sexy too... And that is what this was. Sexy. Good convo, good sex, just plain good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I really feel a bit teased myself, reading it. I'm like, "wtf girl, you couldn't have at least noted what happened after?"

      Those days were very busy though, so no, I really couldn't have done!

      Delete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!