Monday, July 23, 2012

Lessons learned


But it's such a pretty flogger. 

  1. Don't start making a flogger if it's after 9 PM.

    Thanks to a wonderful lurker's request, I made a new flogger, and the next night I wanted to make another one since the first one was purchased. There's a limited time window in which I can make a flogger, though. It takes a couple of hours of uninterrupted, hand-aching holding after all the initial prep is done, and I can't put it down once I start until it's finished. So we may wind up not going to bed until after 11, which leads to my second lesson.

  2. I need sex.

    Seriously, sex. Kinky, dirty-talking, hip grinding, perhaps body-part-slapping, nipple twisting sex. I need it. Going to bed after 11 on a weeknight is not a good idea because either I get what I need and we're both exhausted in the morning, or I don't... and not getting what you need isn't good.

  3. My husband loves me

    Okay, so maybe I knew that one already. But he was really spectacular last night, helping me with the flogger, covering for me when people who were supposed to be asleep walked into the room, and doing stuff for me. Not to mention the sex. Body part slapping, hip grinding, nipple pinching.. yeah, we did too. More about that up next.

9 comments:

  1. Yeah, I get that. We started No. 2 last night pretty late, and it was even later when we were both done. And what a nice guy to help you like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the time just gets away from us sometimes, doesn't it? I love going to bed early, I'm not sure what I was thinking. It's kind of frustrating to be held hostage by a flogger too.

      He really was nice - at one point my mom just came in (we thought she was asleep!) and started sitting down and having a snack! I had a handy blanket for tossing over my work in case she came through, but I hadn't realized she might just... STAY.

      Delete
  2. Yeah I need that too- didn't get it last night- hopin for tonight- good nipple pinching slutty rough sex-
    Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry that the flogger set you up for exhaustion. I am soooooo excited to receive it, though!

    I can't count the number of times my Master or I have been drifting off to sleep, often after a bit of fun, saying - tomorrow night we are going to bed early! Sadly, we are often repeating ourselves the next night. It's tough when we're both natural night-owls and there are other obligations that don't allow us to sleep in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my own fault! :) I'm excited for you to receive it too!

      We do that same thing. The time just pours out when we're together. We've often accused each other of eating the hours. ;)

      Delete
  4. It is a very pretty flogger - I would have envy, but I have some of my own, so I will try and contain myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need for envy, indeed. Seeing Renee Rose post yours on her blog actually made me all anxious to make my next ones that pretty too. :)

      Delete
  5. I have projects like that too (one due Friday, even) and I overextend myself often.

    I'm crazy, though, and will sacrifice loss of sleep to meet deadlines or for sex of any sort. Mrs. AP needs me, she gets me, plain and simple.

    Stay SINful
    Mr. AP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband tries, but honestly he just starts falling asleep at a certain level of tiredness. It's like "Yeah, you like that, girl? slap, slap Zzzzz."

      Me, I can stay awake for sex... but his brain just gives out. He can stay up to talk, but sex (or the attached activities like spanking and..moving, heh) wears him out too fast.

      Now that I think about it, often enough he takes a quick 5-minute powernap in the middle of being physical with me and then when I shift he's awake again and raring to go - those 5 minutes are often kind of damaging to my psyche, though. Working on it.

      What can I say, we're not 22 anymore. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!