Sunday, August 19, 2012

Free time

I have none.

But with family time ratcheted up a bit, there's lots of idle hand time, with a munchkin who isn't paying attention to what I'm really doing. So I've put my hands to work while we watch movies.


This one is actually for sale.



"So, what, you going for one a day now?" my husband asks.

The blue and white one turned out so spectacularly beautiful that I gifted it to my husband, whose favorite color is blue. I will probably make another one later.


10 comments:

  1. The for sale one is actually pretty spectacular. You are definitely making use of your idle time. I cleaned today. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, we're doing lots of cleaning too. It has to be done, am I right? :)

      Delete
  2. Ok, I want to buy the next one like the blue and white one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I am amused that the people commenting are the people who own my floggers already. :)

      Delete
  4. That is really, really pretty. I love pink toys and bought a pair of nipple clamps just because they were pick....they still pack a bite though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to make beautiful things. They make me happy. :) Just because something's pink doesn't mean it can't hurt, amiright?

      Delete
  5. I don't own one of these beauties. Tend to stick with household implements that wouldn't be remarked upon if stumbled over by vanilla spouse. But I would buy the blue one and hang it on the wall. Wouldn't that be great? If questioned I could say it's a soft sculpture by an artist I admire :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one in particular looks awesome hanging - BUT.... probably not the best idea to invite scrutiny. Cute, though, and thank you for the compliment. :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!