Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The monster

"Aren't you afraid that you're turning me into a monster?" my sweet, sweet husband asked as he rose up over me, preparing to use his fingers on me after intense, hot, sweaty sex despite my extreme exhaustion. He'd been slapping my nipples sharply not five minutes earlier as he rocked his body into mine from behind, his hand covering my face, his finger filling my mouth, his words of ownership rasping in my ear.

I laughed, hugging his head to me even as his fingers slid inside me. "No," I whispered, kissing the top of his head, giggling and moaning at the same time, my hips arching up to his touch. "Are you?"

"Maybe a little."

Perhaps his fear of the monster is what keeps mine at bay.

All I know is he makes me so, so happy - even when I'm exhausted. There isn't even the tiniest bit of worry in me that he is becoming a monster; though sometimes he makes a truly excellent one.

19 comments:

  1. Made me smile, Conina. I get that question too. You're right-as long as they're asking we're pretty safe-and lucky, satisfied women

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so funny to me to think of this man ever being a "monster," but I love that he asks. :)

      Delete
  2. You know what though? I wonder sometimes if I'm becoming a monster, too. Hope Joy is as convinced that I'm not as you are that your husband isn't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sincerely doubt that you are, Jake. Maybe you should ask her, though?

      Delete
  3. Well said. It is the monster. In us all that makes TTWD fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just letting the monster peek out a bit, I guess. :)

      Delete
  4. Mitch often says I've created a monster. But boy.... what a monster :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I don't think the word "monster" was designed to cover such deliciousness. We need a new one.

      Delete
  5. I would have to agree with the concensus here...it's the Monster I love so very much. It's not that he is out of control...rather that that "thing" inside him that is HIM comes out for me...only for me...and who and what I am adores it, craves it, at this point, would be devestated to have to go without it ever again!
    Glad you're so happy with your Monster :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I do NOT want to think of going without it. Nuh-uh, right there with you.

      Delete
  6. Ahhhh... when they question what you love, all you can do is say what you said. It's a lovely snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the internal change in himself is what he's most concerned about - the fact that he DOES get off on sex when I'm actually physically spent.

      But I'm pretty sure it's because I do, too.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Before we were married, I once asked him if he would melt in the rain...

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. It took a while to get him to approach "monster" status... but, yay! :)

      Delete
  9. I was thinking the exact same thing of myself this morning, wrote about it on my blog. Sometimes we will finish a session and I surprise myself on how my desire to dominate my pet truly takes over me. Submersion into a D/s relationship creates two monsters, but two very, very good monsters...indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!