Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cara's comeuppance

This is the start of a little something I'm working on. Hope y'all enjoy it!




"Property doesn't get to walk away from its owner." Nathan's arms went around Cara's hips and pulled her back into the bed with him, a little "Oomph" of surprise knocked out of her. She'd thought he was sleeping. His lips grazed her temple as he cuddled her close, spooning his body to hers. "Wouldn't you agree?"

She whimpered, nodding her head, hopelessly aroused. A tear of frustration slipped out of the corner of her eye. Sometimes it seemed like he thought this was all a game, and then, sometimes he was like this. Dominant. Forceful. Loving. Perfect. The thoughts fled as his fingers on her chin turned her face toward his. “You don’t get to leave me, my girl,” he whispered, his lips settling over hers, soft and warm and tasting slightly of mint.

He inhaled her breath. She kissed him back, but he was definitely the one in control of this interaction, as she struggled to keep up with his lips, his tongue, his teeth. She was breathing hard by the time he let her lips go and started to stroke her nipples. She placed her hand over his and squeezed her nipple between his fingers until she yelped with the pain of it, and he followed suit, switching nipples and doing the same, squeezing until she cried out, over and over. “Poor girl,” he said in her ear, his voice making her shudder, “you get teased a lot but rarely get enough relief.” His fingers slid down between her legs, which she obediently opened for him, hooking her top leg backward around his hip as she whimpered.

“Mmmm, nice wet slave pussy,” he crooned. “My nice wet slave pussy,” he clarified as he slipped two fingers inside her, curling them up to press hard into her g-spot. She cried out loudly as he did, writhing in his embrace. It didn’t take long before she was arching up into his touch, panting for breath, teetering on the edge of a monster orgasm.

“Ooooh are you gonna come for me?” he crowed. She didn’t answer, just kept panting, squirming on his hand, close, so very very close. “Ooh, I think you are,” he said. “Come for me, sweet bitch, come for me, that’s right.”

Her head was pounding. She couldn’t get enough air, and she was screaming what little she could get away as the pleasure took over, wrung her body out and used her muscles up. She went limp in his arms afterward. “Want you,” she whispered weakly, feeling the iron of him pressing into her side.

“Then have me, girl,” he said as he turned her more onto her side again. His cock nudged at her opening and she wriggled back onto him, making soft delighted noises as his hardness speared her soft heat. He let his fingers stroke her clit while he moved inside her, her noises nearly as exciting to him as the sensations themselves. She began to breathe harder, to nearly scream as he moved inside her and his fingers stroked. 


“Oooh, you’re gonna come for me again.” She shook her head, helpless to stop the impending train of her orgasm, but trying anyway. “Oh yes you are,” he said roughly. “My girl does what she’s fucking told. Now fucking come for me.” Her body shook, clamping down on his cock inside her, arching up into his touch that quickly became nearly unbearable. She screamed, a series of short screams of pleasure that she couldn’t bear in silence. A few thrusts and he joined her, groaning. “So, so sexy.” He whispered into her hair, pulling her as close as he could. “So, so mine.”

“Yes sir,” she murmured dreamily, already halfway asleep.



“Nathan?” She asked sleepily, stirring from deep slumber. Light was streaming through the curtains, but it wasn’t quite time to get up yet. “What are you doing?” he was wiping her sex with a warm cloth.

“I’m cleaning you up,” he said matter-of-factly.

“I can do that,” she said, moving to close her legs, a little embarrassed.

“Actually, you can’t,” he said, tugging on her ankle. “Open your legs for me now.”

She obeyed, shivering as he cleaned her up. “Why can’t I do it myself?”

“I have plans for you,” he murmured.

11 comments:

  1. I like it very much Conina.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) "It seems a lot like your posts," my husband says.

      Delete
  2. Ooh a story, a story!!! *jumps up and down*.

    Oh, how I love those delicious words!!

    Yea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I'd known a story would get you this excited, I'd have written one a while ago. :)

      Delete
  3. Very hot, and claiming, and loving. Love stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Can't wait to see what those plans are :)

    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the plans. But I don't know if I'm brave enough to share them in public.

      Delete
    2. Are you kidding? You can't just leave us hanging ;)

      Delete
  5. Oooooh!! i like this! Um, don't stop here please. Please???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't stop here. There's lots more.... :) I just am not sure if I am brave enough to put it here where the man can see it.

      Delete
  6. Yes, Please! You're very brave-you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!