Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy stick

We're cuddled together in bed on a Saturday morning, sunlight streaming through the gaps around the curtain. The night before we had amazing anal sex that left me feeling completely sated for the entire night, and now that it's morning I'm still feeling residual happy chemicals. I'd love more sex, but we have plans. 

I drop little kisses along his chest and shoulder, and I'm thinking about how amazing last night was. "What's it like, to go inside a person?" I ask him. 

"Hm? Well, if you think about it, it's not really me, it's just a bit that sticks out from me."

I roll my eyes but I don't know if he can see it. I sigh in an exaggerated fashion. "That's not helpful," I grumble, but playfully.

"Okay. It's like. . . it's like stabbing someone with a happy stick, over and over."

I collapse into helpless giggles for a very, very long time.

Happy stick, indeed.

5 comments:

  1. Haha... you gotta love a happy stick!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee! But that actually explains a lot about men. For example, why some feel they're not cheating if it's only sex. Like, it's no big deal, because THEY aren't going into another person's most intimate openings, just their happy stick is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I swear men think differently about sex than women do entirely sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this had me laughing so hard that my husband asked me what I was laughing about! So I read it to him and then we were both giggling like mad!

    so funny :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!