Saturday, February 25, 2012

I love floggers

The swoosh, the impact, the glide. I think I'm addicted to making floggers.

My husband says I should sell them, or something. Otherwise we'll have way TOO many.

I made this one last night, on a whim. I actually dreamed about making a flogger last night. I couldn't get it right, it kept falling apart in my  hands, and invisible critters kept cutting my cords. Thankfully this one came out beautifully.



I call it "Strawberry Ice Cream." It stings. It thuds. It strokes. It tickles. It draws the eye and makes me want to display it.

I love it.

I have enough stuff to make another one. I think I'll give it a go.

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty...of course, I always like anything with pink:)!

    Love,
    Kitty

    P.S. How long have you been making your own floggers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since the beginning of October. Each one I make is just prettier and prettier.

      Delete
  2. You are inspiring me to get the stuff out and get mine made. That's a good thing :) Have you made any from leather?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started making mine to avoid leather. :) We try to be as vegan as easily possible, so we don't have any leather things hanging around already, and all the "vegan" labeled floggers I could find were so insanely expensive.

      I'd love to see how you make yours, though!

      Delete
  3. They look really nice. I'd like to know how you make them also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the post I made about making floggers. It was a while ago; I've learned quite a bit since then, but the one I made there in the post is still my husband's favorite, I think.

      Delete
  4. You SHOULD sell them, on etsy or something!! I would buy one .. unless you want to tell us how to make them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hadn't even thought of etsy for selling them! I am totally going there right now. (I made another one of these yesterday, so...)

      Delete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!