Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Magic

My husband and I have birthdays that are really, really close. He was premature by a few weeks and born a few days after I was, and I always joke that he knew he had to get out to be with me. Those few days between our birthdays exist as a kind of extended celebration between us.

The night before his birthday, we had sex that passed over the midnight mark, and he sent orgasms rolling through my body one after the other while I moaned and kicked and slapped the bed helplessly. "Oh fuck yeah," he whispered in my ear as the spasms rocked me. The morning of his birthday, I slipped down his body before we had to get up and sucked him to an orgasm we both enjoyed a lot.

We spent the day together, doing things that were amazing in their ordinariness. We went to a vegan restaurant for lunch (we hardly ever go out, so this was special), we bought toys, we took little head to a playground, we came home and he opened his presents, we snuggled on the bed for a while, and then I cooked him a fantastic Indian feast with the dessert (not Indian) of his choice. It was exhausting, but there was this magic over the whole day. 

I made a new flogger too, while he played with little person.

It's pretty.

He didn't use it yet.

He had a headache, so I thought we would just lie in each other's arms and stroke each other until we fell asleep, but then he started stroking me with his magic fingertips, sending tingles all over my body and causing soft pleased noises.. okay, sometimes loud pleased noises, to come out of me.

Then, as I felt his cock growing against me, I slid down to suck on it and I sucked for a long, long, long time. He just let me, not really pushing or trying to fuck my face, which is amazing because that's when I can really deep-throat him. I love it when I can take my time, just fully experience him with my mouth and throat. 

Eventually he told me to stop... in fact, he said he'd told me to stop earlier, but I hadn't heard him and he hadn't pressed the issue. He did make me stop once when he felt an orgasm impending, "because I wouldn't be able to do anything else with you."

He spooned me, then slid inside me and his cock felt as hard as steel - and having experienced Njoy's pure wand, I know whereof I speak. "Oh wow," I gasped out, "that's really hard."

"You can take it, can't you?"

"Oh yesss."

"That's good, because I have every intention of fucking you with this thing," he told me, his voice soft, loving, his words making me tremble with want. We moved together, delicious, in love, and he came, later, with an intensity that I really, really enjoyed. 

He fell asleep. I laid there for a few minutes, wanting to curl into his arms but not wanting to wake him. I finally decided I would try to curl into his arms without disturbing him, and of course, he woke up. "I didn't mean to wake you," I whispered, as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep," he responded, squeezing me, kissing me, and then using his magic fingers all over my skin again.

"Why are you magic fingering me again?" I asked softly between gasps of pleasure.

"Because I want to make you feel good, love."

And he did. Oh, he did.

Afterwards, I asked "I thought you had a headache?"

He said simply "It went away."

Magical day.

So in love with this man, and so happy that we have each other.


8 comments:

  1. Grace and my's birthdays are exactly one day apart. Oh, well and 6 years. Its fun because we turn it into a two day celebration where whose exact birthday it is almost doesn't seem to matter. Especially since she gets all the birthday spankings. heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome - we do tend to celebrate twice, but all the stuff in the middle days is like mid-party. :)

      The night before his birthday he asked me: "So, what do you want for your birthday?"

      Silly man.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to both of you, lovely way to celebrate. Good to know sex cures headaches in men too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday wishes! It sounded lovely...I wish I could have been there for the Indian Feast:)!!!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There was plenty - we had it for dinner again the next night too! :)

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday to you both!

    It sounds like you both enjoyed your special days.

    Fondly. Sky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      We certainly enjoyed ourselves as much as we possibly could with none of our friends near us.. which, when we're together, is still quite a bit. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!