Sunday, September 23, 2012

Surprise blowjob

We sneaked into the bedroom Sunday afternoon, leaving our little one playing on his own. I said I was going for a nap - my husband said he was too. As his fingers wandered over my naked body, sending the magic tingles all over me that he is so, so good at, I murmured "I actually meant I came to take a nap."

"Oh, me too," he said, his voice low and full of meaning.

"I don't think our definitions of nap are the same," I smiled.

"I think they are," he said, his fingers slowly toying with my nipples.

"Nuh-uh, I don't think so.... you see, mine involves sleep."

"Mmhmm, a likely story," he said as he made me gasp, his fingers applying their magic across my belly and my nipple at the same time. He was hard and hot as he pressed against me, his skin even hotter than the already uncomfortably warm room. His lips found my nipple and he was sucking hard, pulling it up, making me roll my shoulders and make soft pleased noises that still managed to be slightly protesting.

He pulled his lips off my nipple briefly. "Mine," he reminded me gently, causing the last vestiges of my protest to fade into nothing. He toyed with me for some time.

"I'd like to be inside you," he said at one point, in between hot, deep kisses, his hands roaming over my face, my chest, my shoulders. "I don't think it's a very good idea right now, so I probably won't. But I think I'd enjoy that an awful lot."

His cock was poking out of his boxers, even hotter than the rest of his skin. He took it and started rubbing it against my side, and the side of my breast. "I like to play with my fuck toy," he whispered into my ear as I shuddered.

I was next to him, face up as he lay on his side facing me, and after long enough of this treatment, I did some weird almost yoga pose to get into a position to get that cock in my mouth while still remaining on my back. He was doing a lot of toying with my nipples and breasts and far be it for me to be the one to take that away from him. "Oooh, that's goood," he groaned as I took him in my mouth and sucked.

Here's where it got intense: He started fucking into my face, and with each forward thrust, he squeezed my nipple. Hard. No, harder than that. Each time he hit the back of my throat, he squeezed my nipple hard enough that I squealed around his cock and my body bucked. Four or five strokes in and I could feel my own arousal beginning to trickle out. He stopped the punishing squeezes for a moment and I just moaned "uh huh, uh huh, uh huh!" around his cock.

"Oh, you liked that, did you?" he asked, and resumed the activity. Just when I thought my nipple couldn't take anymore, he switched nipples, causing a renewed frenzy in my sucking.  "Suck it, bitch," he said, thrusting into my throat hard and holding it there - along with the hard pinch, an extra long time. I squealed and writhed desperately, and after that I felt him becoming more and more excited - probably from my reactions.

He groaned as he came down my throat, and he said something that indicated it was an especially fine orgasm, but I have no recollection of what he said.

"I think," I whispered, later, when I finally let his softening cock slip from my mouth, "that you like to hurt me."

"Maybe," he agreed, "maybe I do when you like to be hurt."

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Our definitions of nap have never, ever been the same.

      Delete
  2. So were you refreshed after your nap? It is something what those well timed pinches, slaps, tugs...can do to the whole experience. INTENSE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I was more exhausted from the "nap." But, yeah, he really ramped it up on this one.

      Delete
  3. i'm not entirely sure, but i think the sharing of your husband's dialogue might be inspiring BIKSS to be a little more vocal in bed. so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeh. I want to be hurt when you know I want you to hurt me. So many conversations around Spank Planet about this now. It's the right hurt. It's the cleansing pain. It comes from the right person in the right way.

    It's salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. His reply to you was rather sweet I think :)
    Did you ever get that nap?

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is the sweetest man I have ever known. For real.

      I never did get my definition of a nap, but that's really okay, because I got an orgasm instead. :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!