Monday, July 22, 2013

Time travel

He's lying atop me, gazing down. His weight presses me into the mattress, but we're just talking.

"Did you ever think that you might be a time traveler who saw what a miserable lonely old man I was and came back to rescue me from my life of loneliness?" he asks me.

I grin. My heart does a little somersault in my chest when he talks like this, and now is no exception.

"Mmhmm, I did," I answer.

"You have the power of time travel and that's what you did with it?" he growls, a mock scowl distorting his handsome features.

"Anything for you, love," I say.


7 comments:

  1. awww soooo sweet!!!!

    <3


    (((hugs)))
    lk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile. What a sweet man you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww that's a really fun little moment... Thanks for sharing it with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And this is one of the reasons I have always loved to read here. The love the two of you have for one another is so apparent...lucky girl!

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep saying he's one lucky guy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brought a much needed smile to my face as I sip my coffee Conina - just lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!