Friday, September 12, 2014

Insistence

I adore anal sex. I love the way it makes me feel; I love the entire process of preparing for it. First me cleansing myself, and then my master slowly lubricating me and stretching me out to take his cock. It makes me feel owned, it makes me feel cherished, it makes me feel used and taken and claimed and adored. When my master's cock is buried in my helpless ass, I am truly a sex slave.

I often wind up preparing myself for it, making sure all is clean and pleasant, when there will be none forthcoming. Sometimes I am prepared and my master suggests it and I find myself struck with a sudden fear, and I shake my head furiously and I protest, despite the fact that another part of me is desperately aching for his cock to force its way into my ass.

So it was this time. He'd already fucked my breasts, my face, and my pussy for an extended time in three different positions. He was on top of me with my feet hooked around his ankles when he said it. "I think it's time for me to fuck your ass, now," he whispered in the voice he uses when he wants to send tingles all over me.

 It worked. I shivered, but shook my head. "Nuh-uh," I grunted.

"Yeah," he said, as if I hadn't responded at all, "I really should be fucking your ass right now, shouldn't I?"

"Nuh-uh," I whimpered again.

"'Nuh-uh'? That's what it's for, isn't it? Isn't it just another hole for me to fuck?"

I shook with the force of his words. I nodded helplessly. It's not even really my choice. I gave that to him. I could stop him, but I never would unless I truly needed to. Then he slowly prepared me to take his cock in my ass, to be the collection of fuck holes that I so long to be.

And I am one lucky sex slave.

8 comments:

  1. Holy shit that is hot. I know how you feel, only from a submissive husband's point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You describe it exactly how I would. Love love love it ! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! can also confirm that was very hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What they all said... ^^^

    I don't know if it is because I am poor with the concentration or what, but I do love me a sexual snippet - such a little snack of joy in the midst of a busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone.

    Snippets are about all I have the energy for of late, so that works out well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Thanks for your post.it is very nice post.I am interesting of this post and I think every body like this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!