Saturday, October 15, 2011

A few tips

When you've given someone the authority to say it, "Didn't I say I'm busy?" is not a good response to "Didn't I tell you to come to bed with me?"

"Mopey and standoffish" is not an acceptable mode of behavior.

Liberator products are  LOUD when struck with a flogger. LOUD.

Collapsing into giggles when he repeatedly hits the ramp instead of your ass while you're sucking his cock? Not the best idea ever. But maybe worth it.

The proper answer to "Does your ass need fucking too?" is "Yes."

Sneaking off in the early morning hours to write this. Will respond to all your wonderful comments later. Back to bed with my sore ass now.

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean you got an response re: last night's post? ;-)

    Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!