Thursday, March 5, 2015

A casting call

I interrupt our regularly scheduled Q&A session to bring you all this! 

I received this and was asked to forward it on to anyone I thought might be interested. You could be on reality TV! I know I have a few people who lurk or are very curious about What It Is That We Do. This could be your chance to get really spicy for a bit, and maybe even toss it all away if it doesn't work for you.

Good luck! 

WANT TO SPICE UP YOUR LOVE LIFE?
Is your sex life too vanilla?  Do you want something different?  Inspired by the 50 Shades of Grey craze, Magilla Entertainment and a major cable network are looking for couples who want to add a little more spice to their relationship for 21 days.  This series will document the couple as they go on this transformative journey of finding ways to improve their sex life with the help of an expert.  Following the “21 Day Myth” in which people can mentally and physically make changes after this certain time period, this docu-series will capture the excitement and the fears of the couple as they test out this new lifestyle change.  If you are interested, contact us ASAP at castingdirector@magilla.tv with “SEX LIFE” in the subject along with your names, ages, location, occupation, contact numbers, recent photos and a brief paragraph about why you want to change your sex life.
 

4 comments:

  1. I also got this email. I think they would be better off showing kinky couples who already live the lifestyle.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think perhaps a coaching setup with a kinky couple providing advice to vanilla ones who want to explore could work really well too.

      Although I'm not sure the approach is altogether right, you know? Sometimes it can take more than 21 days to work up to an "I'd like to be tied up" conversation. :) People's sexuality isn't easy.

      Delete
  2. God bless your indelible souls.
    Stay married till death...
    you'll be greatly rewarded Upstairs
    for your faithfullness to each other.
    Cya soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless your indelible souls.
    Stay married till death...
    you'll be greatly rewarded Upstairs
    for your faithfullness to each other.
    Cya soon...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!