Monday, March 4, 2013

Hundreds of orgasms

He pulls me in close. "You like to think about sex, don't you?" he whispers right into my ear.

"Yes sir," I answer, my voice low with my mouth buried against his neck.

"You don't just like to think about it, though, you like to hear about it. You like me to tell you, remind you what a dirty slut you are, that you are mine."

"Yes sir."

He yanks my legs apart and he hits my inner thighs, and then my pussy with a measured force that hurts, but doesn't sting so badly I try to close my legs. I whimper with each one, and eventually I am arching into them, my whimpers changing to half-moans. 

"Does this hurt, girl?" he asks, keeping his rhythm steady. My clit is hiding but the steady thump thump thump on my mound really feels good to it, despite the low-level pain on the external bits.

"Yes sir," I whimper.

"Do you like it when I hurt you, girl?"

"Yes sir," I moan. Oh, I really do.

"You like to be owned," he says, not really a question, as he moves his blows back to my thighs.

And then he stops hitting me and his fingers are sliding around, stroking my folds, dragging the wetness up to my clit, making me gasp. He holds me tightly against him, his beard is pressed into my cheek, his lips right against my ear. Later, my face will feel burned. Now, I don't notice.

"Look at you, moaning with your legs spread." The way he is holding me, his cock is pressing against the back of my hand. I turn my hand around so my fingers can encircle his erection, and he pushes it harder against me, fucking my hand.

"Feel that cock? You like the way that feels?" He waits for my head to nod against him as I release a shuddery breath, then continues. "I'm going to fuck you with it." 

I gasp, trembling. His fingers are sliding over my clit, over and over, around, over. It feels amazing but the real treat, the true centerpieces of the experience, are the words coming out of him. 

"Yeah, that's right. You're my fuck slave. My sweet little fucking slut-slave. Gonna take this cock and spread you open, invade you, fuck you. Or maybe I won't. Maybe I'll just rub it all over your face. Or let you take just the head in your mouth. Oh, you gonna come for me, bitch? Gonna come just from thinking about sucking on the head of my cock? Yeah, do it, bitch, come on, come for me, yeah, good girl."

Without the words I wouldn't be anywhere near orgasm, but with them I can't stop. I scream and arch into his touch and he just keeps talking while his fingers do the supplemental stimulation that pushes me over the edge, over and over. "Oh yeah, come for me again, bitch. Yeah, you just can't stop can you? 'cause that's how you work, once you get going you just....can't... stop. You like thinking about my cock down your throat? About me fucking your face like it's a pussy?"

"Oh, God... I can't breathe with your cock down my throat."

"Mmmm, I know, and you're so fucking helpless. You love that, don't you?"

I can't answer him, I'm too busy coming. God, the words just keep pouring out of him.

"You couldn't stop me if you wanted to, could you?"

"No sir," I pant, trying to catch my breath.

"Go on, girl, try and stop me." He tosses his leg over mine, pinning me down and open. He wants me to fight him? What? I struggle, trying to first arch up to get his leg off me, to pull away. I'm weakened by orgasms; he's stronger, pins me down, keeps me open to him, continues forcing orgasms out of me. His strength thrills me and I come again even as I struggle.

"See, girl? You're mine. Can't stop me," he drives his point home straight into my ear as I scream my pleasure.

He positions himself over me, his mouth over my left nipple. "I'm gonna bite your nipple now," he says. 

"Oh, God, that'll hurt," I whimper.

"Yes it will," he says, and closes his mouth over me. I don't feel anything at all at first, just his fingers continuing to deliver the constant stream of pleasure between my legs, and then his teeth are biting down into the tender nub of flesh atop my breast, really, really biting it. It's sharp, it hurts, I scream. I arch up - into his bite. I scream again, and his fingers close over my right nipple, hurting it even more than his teeth are hurting the left one. I scream - loudly. A monster fucking orgasm comes barreling down onto me and I spasm into him. 

"OH THAT FUCKING HURTS," I scream/growl. "FUCK YES, HURT ME, HURT ME, FUCKING HURT ME, YES, FUCK, I LOVE IT WHEN YOU HURT ME." My hands, completely free agents at this point, grab his head and press it hard against me. I don't want to lose this incredible feeling. The more I scream about loving it, the more he hurts me and the more I come. It's a feedback loop of incredibly intense proportions and oh GOD how can I come so intensely from having my nipples tortured so? But I do. He makes self-satisfied "mmhmm" noises. How someone can manage to sound so in control with his mouth full of nipple I'll never know.
I lose all track of time as the orgasms wash over me. Eventually he stops biting/pinching my nipples, but still I am completely owned, his voice has wrapped around my brain and I will do anything he tells me - including come.

"You want to suck my cock now?" he asks, years later, as I am gasping for air, spent, my heart pounding so hard I can feel it everywhere. The guttural noise of anticipation that comes from me is partially caused by the roughness in my voice from all the screaming, but it's mostly a genuine expression of desire. His cock has been fucking into my hand for ages now, and I really, really want it inside me. Anywhere. 

"Yes sir," I gasp out, taking my face from his neck to look up at him. He's still touching me, still slowly delivering orgasms as he speaks. 

"Or I could fuck your pussy," he says, pausing, clearly waiting for my response. 

"Mmmhmm," I respond.

"Or your ass," he says, just as casually. 

"Mmmhmmm," I say. "Want your cock inside me," I beg, squeezing it with my hand, my hips still moving to his touch as another orgasm slowly builds.

"And you don't care where, huh?"

"Just want your cock inside me," I repeat. 

"Fuck-slave," he says.

"Yes sir," I agree, though his words shake me and my words come out even more tremulous than they had been.

"Suck it, then, slave," he orders.

"Yes Master," I say as I move. I lick all along his shaft first, getting it good and slippery before I slide my mouth on it in one smooth gliding stroke, making sure to compress the head the way he likes as it passes my lips. We both groan as his cock slides to the back of my throat.

He grabs onto my hair, tightening his hands into fists, and I scream around the hard flesh in my mouth. Oh, I do love it. The anticipation is driving me mad, and then his hips start moving.  "Ohh, good fuck hole," he says. "My good fuck hole. Is it hard for you to breathe when I fuck your face like this, fuck hole?"

"Mmmhmm!" I manage to respond even as he keeps driving his cock all the way into my face. I'm sure my excitement about the entire situation is blatantly obvious.

"I don't care," he says, and I squeal with a new flush of arousal. His cock in my throat cuts off my squeal. "Just take it," he growls. His hips are moving smoothly, his cock never completely leaves my mouth, and we are both really, really enjoying ourselves. My tongue rolls over his cock as it plunders my mouth and I suck until he enters my throat, which makes pretty much any active participation difficult.

He gathers up all of my hair and hauls up on my head, popping his cock out of my mouth. It strains toward me, slick with my saliva, shiny, wanting. I open my mouth to take it in and start to move back down, but he has all of my hair in his fist. I moan helplessly.

"What's the matter, girl? Wanna suck the cock?"

"Uh-huh," I squeal, my head held captive by the hair.

"Go on, then, girl, suck the cock. What's stopping you?" He keeps holding my hair as I pull against it, feeling more and more tension as I try with all my might to take his cock in my mouth. I cry out with arousal and frustration - it so turns me on when he tells me to do something he's preventing me from doing, and added to that that he is forcing me to pull my own hair - oh, he is a diabolical sexy genius. I am panting, pulling, a stream of frustrated cries coming from my mouth. I can just barely reach the head of his cock with my tongue, and so I do. It darts out to lick and I moan as my tongue strokes over the smooth surface. I want it in my mouth! Why won't he just let me?

"How badly you want that cock, girl?" he asks over my frustrated squeals.

"Oh, God, fuck my face!" I beg.

He lets go of my hair, then, and taunts me between his own pleased noises as I consume him. "Horny slut," he murmurs, "I never did see a girl want a cock in her mouth so badly she almost pulls out her own hair."

He fucks my face, holding my head. "Maybe I should fuck your pussy now," he says. "I could get on top of you, hold you down, fuck you. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" 

My ability to respond is limited to "mmhmm," but I make it a good one. 

"Or I could fuck you sideways... fuck you from behind.. put you on the ramp. I could fuck your ass." He keeps talking and I keep sucking, responding to each suggestion with equal enthusiasm. I just love fucking him any way he wants.

"Oh but you really like the cock in your pretty face, don't you?" he asks. 

"Mmhmm," I agree, and I do, especially now after I had to work so hard for it. I wrap my arms around him, grip his ass, pull him into me hard, take him as deeply into my throat as I can and leave him there until I must breathe. I pull away to inhale great lungfuls of air and then repeat the entire thing, over and over. Oh, it's amazing. It's really, really amazing. He's loving it too, and eventually he's coming into my face.

"Oh, fuck, yes, take it down your throat, girl," he whispers, holding my head tightly against him as I swallow.

I keep sucking him for a long, long time, long after his cock has deflated and resumed its previous unassuming size. Eventually he pulls me up into his arms again, and we talk for a while about submission, about evolution and hard-wiring. I wind up feeling a little hurt and I go silent, but he's not having that, and we talk even more, until the entire thing is a nonissue because honestly he's incredible.

And then his fingers are exploring me again, but now I'm on my stomach and he's sliding his thumb inside me while his fingers stroke my clit, and he's saying something.

"Gonna come for me, girl?" he says. I shake my head, I'm not quite there. 

"Yes you are," he says, "don't even bother trying to fight it. You're my fuck-slave and you'll fucking come for me when I tell you to. Now come for me!"

The entire speech sends me rocketing off into orgasm-land, much-aided by his manual ministrations, of course. After I settle, I feel his cock, hard again. "Turn on your side and give me your pussy," he says.

I do, facing away from him, bent over. I might have liked him atop me better, but it's gotten very late and we're probably both too spent for that. His cock slides into me easily because I'm soaked with arousal, and we both enjoy that sensation. He drags my top leg backward over his hip so he can stimulate my clit while we move together. 

I move my hand down to feel his cock as it moves in and out of me. It's a busy area - his hand on my clit, my hand on the base of his cock, our bodies fucking. It's sex. It's the definition of sex and it is very, very, sexy. I groan. "Let me suck it again," I whisper.

He does. I suck him down my throat, a very enjoyable repeat of what we'd already done, flavored now with the countless orgasms I'd already had. When he comes again, he comes for a long time. It feels pretty intense from where I am. Some of it comes out of my nose, but not enough to burn.

His fingers are on me again, stroking my clit as he kisses me hotly. My body is his plaything; it responds to his touch quickly since I am already so very very primed.

"Gonna come for me?" he asks as my body arches up. I shake my head, not there yet, and he speaks again. "Yes Master. I'll come whenever you tell me to, Master."

Oh my God what is he doing? Oh, fuck, I have to say that. Oh, oh, oh my God. "Yes, Master," I manage, and the orgasm starts to overtake me as the words leave. "I-i-i'll come..." oh, fuck, I'm screaming, it's too much, "whenever you tell me to, Master," I finally manage to eke out the rest of the sentence between my spasms of pleasure and my screams of joy.

He gently soothes my flesh as I come down, kissing me, stroking my body. I am full of things to thank him for.

"Thank you for coming down my throat twice. Thank you for all the orgasms. Thank you for fucking me. Thank you for hurting me. Thank you for talking to me, and making me talk back to you."

He squeezes me close. "Thank you for being mine."

I purr. We are a pile of arms and legs, my head on his shoulder as we drift off to sleep.

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He's very good at this stuff. :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I read some of your posts while involuntarily crossing my legs heeheehee but, hot hot post Conina :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, I read this one 4 times myself after writing it. (but I have the audiovisual track to go with) :) Thanks!

      Delete
  3. All your posts are incredibly hot but this was amazing. One would imagine you both slept extremely well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a certain tinge of "dead to the world" about us, aye. ;)

      Delete
  4. ah dam you. BIKSS is out of town and I'm reading this JUST before a class is to start. CRAP. I shoulda known better than to visit your page while waiting for a student.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What always amuses me is the folks who say "I should have known better" - and it's not like the title is misleading or anything.... ;)

      Delete
  5. Oh my. I also should know better than to read one of your posts in the middle of the day at a time when most of the kids have a cold and are therefore in our bed most of the night *sigh*

    oh, the telling you to do something while preventing you from doing it - insanely hot.

    my husband's done this but in reverse, sort of - he was fucking me in the bathroom one night at a time when I had rule that I could only cum upstairs in bed. He reminded of this all the time he had me bent over, legs spread, and was fucking me and rubbing at my clit in such way that I could help but cum... oh my :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i *couldn't* help but cum, i mean!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for that. :) Some days these comments are even more impactful, and this is one of them.

      Delete
  8. Beautifully written. Good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am late to this post, but I have read it twice and shared it as well. Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!