Sunday, March 4, 2012

Intent

Drawing me close in bed, his arm a band of wiry strength around my shoulders, my husband whispered "I enjoyed you a lot this morning. I fully intend to enjoy you right now too." His fingertips glided up my bare side, sending tingles all over me.

Snuggling close to him, I purred. "Intent is sexy."

He chucked, amused, as his fingers found my nipple and tugged at it gently. I arched into his touch, and that's when he drew his hand back and slapped my breast, right across the nipple. I inhaled sharply, the heat of the blow radiating outward from my stunned and tingling nipple.

He hit me several more times there, until I began to curl upwards in an involuntary attempt to protect myself. Oh, it burned. He switched breasts, striking the other one with the same intensity. I cried out softly with each blow, arching upward, twisting in his grasp. He stopped, and stroked his fingertips gently over my abused flesh, making me shiver and moan. He murmured "Oh you poor, sensitive thing," as he moved his face over my breast and rubbed his bristly chin against my nipple. "Does that hurt?" he asked as I drew a deep, shaky breath.

"Mmhmm," I responded softly, arching more into him, loving, loving, loving the attention. My right hand roamed over his inner thigh, enjoying the contrast between the gentleness of my touch and the roughness of his bristles, even as I held my left hand down to the mattress, keeping myself open to him.

He switched to sucking/nibbling on my nipple, a little sharp bite making me jump several times. He pulled away and hit my left breast again, again, again, an endless cascade of hard blows forcing the breath out of me. My hand clenched on his thigh, just riding out the intensity. My nipple was on fire; it reported to my brain that it had exploded. I looked down to check and it was still in one piece.

I was already lost, already so turned on that I couldn't think straight.  Then he shoved my legs apart roughly, making me whimper with fear. He slapped my pussy, my inner thigh, my pussy again. I gasped with each blow, surprised at first, then even more aroused. "It hurts, it hurts, it hurts," I whimpered, twisting.

"Mmm, is that right? I can hurt you if I like.... " he said something else, I couldn't quite hear him due to the blood pounding in my ears.

He slapped my pussy again, then my thigh. I whimpered and pressed my head into his shoulder. "I asked, whose are you?" he repeated himself.

"Oh my God," I gasped out, "I'm yours, I'm yours."

"Mmm... having trouble hearing me, were you?"

I nodded against him. He softened toward me, his fingertips gently tracing my heated skin. His fingers found my wetness and stroked through it as he commented on how turned on I was. His fingertip rubbed around my clit, which felt absolutely divine. He slid two fingers into me and played his thumb against my clit, rubbing my g-spot at the same time. My mouth opened wide and a deep moan came from inside me. So, so good. The rest of my body went limp as his fingers pleasured me. He talked about how turned on I was, how much I enjoyed him hurting me.

"Do you like it when I hurt you and make you feel good at the same time?"

"Mmm, mmm, mmhmm." I was squirming, panting, not in control of myself at all.

"Mmm, good." He went back to torturing my nipple with his bristles while his fingers worked their magic. "You know," he mused, his whispered breath a hot caress across my flesh, "I think you need to be full." One of his fingers slipped lower, prodding my lower hole. I gasped. "It's been a while since you've been full here, hasn't it? Yeah, that's what you need."

His fingers kept working magic on my sensitive parts, and my mind drifted. I forgot his threat as I floated on pleasure. Many minutes later, he stopped. "Oh yeah, I think I promised to fill you up, didn't I? I'm gonna leave you here for just a minute," he said as he pulled away from me, opening his nightstand drawer. "Oh. Sooo many floggers in here," he commented, "you'd think the girl didn't want anything else."

He turned back over and had a looped paracord flogger in his hand. "Maybe I should just flog you." He brought it down across my already-abused left breast and my breath whooshed out of me. He flogged my breasts for a few intense strokes, then hit my thighs, making me writhe and moan in pleasure/pain.

"Turn over," he told me.

Orders. Wow, how I do love orders. I turned over. I heard the lube cap pop open and I moaned in anticipation. "Yeah, you're going to take this right up that little asshole of yours, aren't you?"

I shook my head.

"Oh yes you are. You're going to take it for me because I want you to." With that, his lubed finger slipped inside me and I groaned. Too soon, it withdrew, to be replaced by the huge blunt tip of an anal plug. He pressed it slowly into me and I groaned and shook my head. His arm across my lower back stopped me from twisting away as he pressed. I tried to twist, I moaned, I complained about it being too big, but it was finally inside me.

His fingers went back to playing with my pussy, pressing against the plug at the same time as he slipped fingers inside me.

"Oh, oh, oh, so full," I panted.

"Yeah, I said you needed to be full, didn't I? Take it, little slut, take it for me."

Orgasms. Several breathtaking orgasms came and washed away reason and memory. I remember... slapping the bed, moaning loudly, my leg shaking like a happy dog's, and him saying, "Yeah, not in control of yourself at all, are you? No, I'm in control here. Yeah, let me hear you come, baby.."

I came back to myself and felt his cock pressing against my leg.

"You want my cock inside you, don't you?"

"Oh yes, please."

"I bet I can fuck you with this plug still in you, too."

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, please," I begged, completely breathless from the desire flooding me.

"I dunno if there's room, though," he continued, "just my fingers filled you up pretty good."

"No, no, please," I kept begging. He climbed on top of me, but the plug was too big and blocking his entry from behind. So close, I could feel him prodding at my opening but it just wasn't going in at that angle. I was insane with wanting him inside me and it felt like an enormous tease. I turned over there beneath him and he was able to slide inside me, groaning deeply.

"Oh, huh, I guess there was room after all," he whispered, as he got down to the business of moving inside me.

My mouth just hung open as I moved underneath him, little whimpers escaping me. So full. So very, very full. We kissed, mouths open, tongues stroking each other, hot breath escaping into the other person. I think he may have pinned my wrists down which just set my mind even more afire. It's all a blur.

Eventually the plug worked its way free of me when his thrusts got particularly deep, and that felt amazing, the difference between being so full, so stretched, and then being able to feel the movements completely - hard to describe.

He shuddered to a climax inside me and I grabbed his hips and pulled him into me hard, panting "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's right," as I felt his body spend itself.

He rolled off of me and gathered me into his arms. I purred, completely and totally sexually satisfied. "I would have liked to suck your cock, though," I whispered against his chest.

"I know," he responded, squeezing me.

Intent is very, very sexy.

8 comments:

  1. I really have to stop reading here when Musicman is at work, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, it keeps the embers burning, right? No sense letting the fires go out. :) Thanks for the compliment!

      Delete
  2. Conina, I just found your blog, tread this post and started following. This was so hot.....I can't wait to get home from work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, welcome to my blog, nice to meet you!

      Glad you like. :)

      Delete
  3. I have been reading your blog and I love every post! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!