Monday, January 30, 2012

Tenderness intensified

I can't get my head together. I can't remember enough of the experience to fully describe it. I'm running on so little sleep these last few days and my brain isn't at top performance, yet I want to preserve what I do remember.

Leaving large whitespace gaps for the similar things in my recall.

This is how it started:

We had been snuggling in our bed with our little one, who had since gone off to bed and sleep, and we were talking. The conversation led him to say: "I like having control over you. I wouldn't do anything crazy with it, though. I think you should take your pants off now."

He started talking about things I like, things he'd like to do to me, things he doesn't do often, in that vein. "I bet you'd like your ass fucked more often, too, wouldn't you?" He waited for my affirmative response as he stroked my bottom.

"Oh, how'd this get so slippery?" he asked me in a low voice as his finger gently prodded my anus.

"It's oil," I whispered, sanity and reason already fleeing at this intimate invasion.

"Oh, you like to oil your ass, huh?" he responded, slipping the finger inside. I grunted. He moved his finger around, spurring soft moans from me. "How's that make you feel?"

"Owned."



He drove me out of my mind with his voice and his finger there, making sure I knew I belonged to him.





"So..how does this work again? I think you make the girl all wet, and then..what?"

He pulled me close to him, his fingers stroking my clit slowly at first and speeding up gradually as my hips bucked against him.

"I could fuck you. Ooor.. I could stop touching you entirely right now. If I wanted to, I could just leave you here, panting, gasping, wanting me. Couldn't I?"







"Oh, please, please, please fuck me," I begged.

He then quick-fired these questions at me, barely giving me time to grunt affirmatives between them. With each one, my breathing quickened and I moaned a little louder.

"Oooh, you want me, huh, bitch?"

"You want me to fuck you, bitch?"

"You want my cock, don't you, bitch?"

"Let me hear you bark, sweet little bitch." This demand set off a flare in my brain and I all but screamed, following up with whimpers.

"That works, whimper for me, just like a dog," he spoke roughly in my ear, his fingers still working their magic.


I did get his cock in my pussy, and then he finished in my mouth, tiny explosions of being owned going off in my brain the whole time.


He plugged my ass later, forced at least two orgasms from me.. really, all a delicious blur of sensation.

After, he wrapped me in his arms, stroking my hair, whispering so much love to me. "Such a good girl," he told me.

These moments feel so incredible. Such intensity followed by an equally intense tenderness.

I can't fully describe the bliss, but that's what it is.

15 comments:

  1. Blissful is what you sound. So lovely :)

    Fondly. Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and loving... in its wonderfully kinky way! What a combo.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So now a guy calling his mistress bitch goes under the heading 'tenderness intensified'?

    Yeah, i suppose if one's a bitch she's better be content and call it ...ehmmmm...tenderness.

    Or, she could get a shrink.

    Yep, I'd say a shrink is the option.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some random person calling a man's wife and the mother of his child his mistress is hardly one to talk, methinks.

      The tenderness is what comes after, when we lie tangled together in each other's arms.

      The "bitch" thing is a particular turn-on of mine that he saw fit to indulge in this instance.

      Perhaps, if you want to leave incendiary comments that do more than make me smile indulgently, you'd like to learn a bit more about me. :)

      Delete
  4. Ignore these comments. This woman probably is so fridged her husband sees a hooker lol. They fear what they don't understand and they don't try to learn to understand. TTWD isn't everyone's cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know it. I left this particular one as an example to be pointed and laughed at. Like this!

      Thanks much for the giggle!

      Delete
  5. Conina,
    That sounds wonderful. I am so happy you two were able to share such an amazing moment. :)
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connina this is perfect and i love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!