Friday, November 18, 2011

Sicky sex

It's all kind of disjointed, honestly. My sedated state left something to be desired for my ability to remember.

So here are the bits I remember:

"I should probably be gentle with you, poor thing."

I shrugged, not really caring one way or the other. "It doesn't matter to me."

"Well, is there anything you're wishing 'God I hope he doesn't?'"

"No."

- - - - - - -

"You're mine. Even in this fragile state, I can do anything I want with you. Though I probably shouldn't abuse your poor throat."

I laughed hoarsely, "I'd appreciate that a lot."

He grabbed my head with both of his hands and asked, "You miss sucking my cock, don't you? You like it when I hold your head between my hands like this and fuck your face."

- - - - - - -

He started slapping my breasts hard enough to force gasps from me. "Of course, being unable to fuck your face does decrease your value to me somewhat."

His hand wandered downward and he yanked my legs open, then left a stinging blow on my inner thigh. I yelped in surprise and he continued alternately striking and stroking me there. "Thankfully you do have other holes for me to fuck."

- - - - - - - -

"Tell me what you want." A harsh command out of nowhere - what, already? We'd barely begun. I shook my head and made a negative noise. He slapped my breasts, "Tell me."

I shook my head again. "What? You're not going to tell me?" he hit my breasts harder. "I want to hear it."

I refused to say anything again. I just didn't want anything at this point. He struck my pussy, saying "I guess it's up to me to decide what you want then. Turn over."

I did. He slapped my ass, my hip, then grabbed me and pulled me back towards him. I whimpered. "It's big."

"That's your fault."

- - - - - - - -

With one palm flat against my shoulder, the fingers against my neck, he tangled the other in my hair and pulled it firmly back toward him. My neck tried to bend back toward him but it couldn't - his other hand stopped me. He whispered dirty words as he pulled, thrusting into me, and I cried out loudly with the intensity of it.

That was the best bit, and the last thing I really remember.

Oh! The liberator wedge, not just for sex. It makes an awesome pillow to prop up a sicky so she can breathe at night. Way to suck the eroticism right out of it, right?

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!