Thursday, October 6, 2011

DIY Demonstration

Despite not being a workaholic, my husband does still sometimes take his work home. He was working past 10:00 last night, and I gave up on waiting alongside him and made my way to bed. I waited there for a while, but eventually the hour got the better of me and I drifted off.

Sometime later, I was awakened by him stroking me. I made some happy noises to feel him, and he asked me softly, "Who told you you could go to sleep, huh?"


"The clock," I responded drowsily.

"Did you get tired? But what if I had plans for you?"

"You didn't," I mumbled.

"Awww, are you a poor sleepy girl? Well, you should know that sometimes I have to work hard, but just because I have to work doesn't get you off the hook."

"Hook? What hook?"

"The hook I put in you to take you whenever I want you." He pulled me tight against him as he said this.

I gasped. "Oh."

"You forgot about that hook, didn't you?"

"Hmm, no." I think about that hook a lot actually.

"Oh, good! You've been working hard yourself, haven't you? I saw what you made; it's very nice." He stroked my breast.

My sleepy brain tried to make sense of what he was talking about. He meant the flogger that I'd just made for the DIY post - the one that was designed with his preferences in mind. "Mmmm," I practically purred at the praise, "thank you. I'm glad you like it."

"You need to have more faith in me. You should have waited for me."

"But I was waiting.."

"Yeah, but you fell asleep." He had clearly placed the flogger out where he could get to it easily, because it was suddenly in his hand. "Now, I'm a nice guy.. since you're sleepy I'll let you just lie here and take it." He pushed my shirt up and started flogging my breasts and shoulders. It wasn't hurting at all, just lovely impacts, and I moaned with each one. "Does that hurt?" he asked.

"Nuh-uh," I responded.

"Hm, I guess that's because you're not naked enough," and he pulled my shirt completely off and landed more blows, slowly increasing the intensity, several landing straight on my nipples in a row. I began to arch up and squirm and it started to hurt, and he kept on. "Now, see I could have made you turn over and let me flog your back and ass, but I'm so nice I let you lie here.."

"Mmhmm," I agreed, biting my lip so I didn't scream as he hit my nipple particularly hard.

"I think you need to thank me." Swish, smack, swish, smack.

"Mmmf, mmf, thank..you." I worked out between gasps.

"Thank me for what?" Swish, smack.

"Mmm, for...letting me lie here."

"Good girl." he kept flogging me for more long, long minutes, then he stopped and stroked me.

"Now, what shall I do with you?" he traced a finger lightly across my lips, making me shiver. "I could fuck your face.."

"Mmhmm!" I agreed, happily.

"But no, I said you could just lie here.. that wouldn't be very nice of me."

I actually whimpered a little with disappointment, as he trailed his hand from my lips to my pussy, and slowly dragged his fingertip through my wetness.

"I.. don't think this pussy wants me to fuck your face. I think it wants my cock to itself." He slipped his finger inside me, pressing his hard-on against my hip. "What do you think?"

"Mmmhmm."

"How does your brain work at a time like this, anyway? Does your body send messages to your brain going, 'want cock, want cock,' and that's all you can think about?" He rubbed my clit back and forth with his thumb.

"Mmmmmmm, pretty much." I moved my hips with his hand.

"That's interesting. But it doesn't do you much good, since your mouth isn't saying anything about it.."

Words are so hard. SO HARD. "Want cock, want cock." I whispered, mortified, pressing against him.

"Oh, what's that? I didn't hear you."

"Want..cock," I enunciated, feeling a flush rise to my face.

"You want the cock, do you? Oh-kay, I'll give it to you." he pushed me over, lifted my leg backward over his hip and pressed against me, letting his erection slide against my pussy teasingly until I had to wiggle and squirm to get it inside of me, which he allowed. So good.

The rest is a blur. A glorious blur of thrusting and twisting and positions and orgasms and talking, growling, whispering, barely restrained screaming.

After, he held me close and showered me with more compliments about the flogger. He likes it a lot.

DIY post up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!