Monday, October 3, 2011

Ella, revisited

Okay. It took a while, but here it is.

Lelo's Ella rocks.

I used it by myself and I wasn't all that impressed. Although to be completely honest, playing with toys by myself isn't really my thing, so that is no judgment on any particular toy.

But oh, my, as a thing in my husband's hand? He only used the traditional end on me, not the G-spot one. But he used it to penetrate my pussy while he took my ass, and that was just right for that double-penetration sensation. He's also used it several times to continue sex once his own cock is done for the night, and that is quite good as well. We have this and the Njoy Pure Wand - they each have their strengths. The strength of Ella, in comparison, is that it doesn't weigh much and can be left in place without shifting itself around. Doing kegel exercises around it is very very pleasant.

We prefer non-vibrating toys for various reasons, not least of which is the desensitizing that can occur when vibrations are applied to sensitive bits. Like the song says, "I'm sensitive, and I'd like to stay that way."

Ella's little bump is placed just right for rocking against the g-spot, as I'm sure countless other women have already mentioned. I'll add my opinion to theirs; it's true.

The silicon texture is lovely, it provides just a little bit of drag, so much like skin. It has a little give to it, but it's mostly firm. It's completely seamless. It's quite beautiful; it intrigues without intimidating.

Definitely a worthwhile addition to our toy drawer.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following up! Now a review about the pillow-wedgie thing, please.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to actually get it, first! It was only just shipped today. :) Then we have to use it. Several times...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!