Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The mind is a funny thing

Incomprehensibly, the first thing I remembered when I woke up, spooned close into my love, was disappointment.

Then I remembered the countless orgasms crashing over me one after another in waves, breaking, swelling, breaking again as he played me like a sexual instrument custom designed for his touch.

Recalled next to my drowsy consciousness was the sex, all of the light touches and tender caresses and passionate kisses, absolute adoration pouring forth from him for me. He held my head, sometimes my throat,  tightly while he thrust into me so I could feel his control. That was all.

The fog of my bewilderment finally cleared and the reason for the disappointment made itself known. This man who made such intensely passionate love to me had said: "I'd do things to you, but I'm afraid I'll fall asleep."

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the odd thing - that he'd said he was afraid he'd fall asleep, but then all of THAT came from him. And I know I am never too tired for sex..

    But what registered and stuck in my head when I woke was my initial disappointment at even hearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry in advance...I laughed at the end of this post. I simply couldn't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wrote it like that to be funny. :) That was my thought process and I thought I'd share it. Laughter is the best medicine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!