Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh, wow

I had a horrible headache earlier. I'm very sensitive to caffeine and I resisted taking the migraine medication because I knew it would keep me awake long past a reasonable hour, but I finally caved to the pounding and took it.

Then my husband took me to bed with him.

It was good. Nothing we haven't done before. Or that's what I thought.

Suddenly he whispered "I bet these breasts are sensitive," stroking them while he fucked me sideways, "It'd be a shame if something happened to them. Then again, maybe they deserve something to happen to them."

And he flogged my breasts with the small flogger that I made. Oh. Yes, please. He had to stop after a bit because he got too excited from my responses and he wanted to last longer. After he was finished fucking me, he held me facing him in one arm and flogged my breast (the other was pressed against him) with the other hand, while kissing me, until I screamed several times into his mouth. So incredibly intense. I could feel his confidence and skill with the implement grow as he used it.

He stopped and stroked my heated flesh oh, so so gently, lightly, lovingly, carefully. Barely touching it at all, actually. It was heavenly. We talked for a long time, and he held me encircled gently in his arms while I listened to his heart beat.

I had a fantasy once, as a young teenager. The specifics of it changed, but it always involved two men - one who would torture me horribly and one who would come and rescue me from the torturer, soothe me, make love to me, hold me. I have both in one guy. How amazingly awesome is that? That's part of what we talked about.

I thanked him for the fucking, the flogging, and the talking. I kept telling him how much I loved him and making happy noises, until I remembered the pills I took and that I probably wouldn't be falling asleep anytime soon. I explained this to him and asked him if it was okay if I left so he could rest better. He said he'd miss me, but it was probably better. He does have work in the morning.

So happy.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading. I hope you'll let me know you were here - I like friends!